Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

If his name wasn't Brendan Rodgers, would he still be in a job? Would he bollocks. He has been riding on his name and reputation for too long now without backing it up with results on the pitch.

Celtic were glad to see the back of him for a reason.

Have we made progress? Barely

Has he identified our weaknesses and rectified them? No

Are we going backwards? Yes.

Time to go and play fraudster somewhere else Brendan.

Edited by Larry_LCFC
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

Are you high?  Id take Poch right now!  What has he realistically failed at?  He did a great job at Southampton, he did a really good job at Spurs and he won the Frech league with PSG.   The more likely scenario is that he wouldnt touch our club because its plain as day that we are in a mess financially 

****ing Ryan Mason could've won the French League with PSG. Not to mention the football Pochettino played with PSG was horrible to watch despite him having the likes of Messi, Neymar, Mbappe, Verratti, Hakimi available for the job

He cost Spurs their biggest ever chance at glory by not having enough bollocks to bench Kane for the final when it was clear he wasnt fit

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...probably in two minds, he would have been asked to play a certain way, which is probably against his natural instincts!!!

"Don't you dare run forwards with the ball, we wanna see lots of sideways and backwards movement, you'll not get in my team if you run forwards with the ball"

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...probably in two minds, he would have been asked to play a certain way, which is probably against his natural instincts!!!

Bet he ran over a stray cat on his way to the game as well

stop making stuff up which you have no clue about

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

If the decision is made, it needs to be very soon. Can't leave a new manager with only a few days or 1 week of the transfer window left. 

Not even worth waiting until after Southampton.

As I said a few weeks ago, we either sacked him at the end of last season or we backed him over the summer, we did neither.

We wrote the season off before it even begun.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 2

Just now, Dames said:

Apparently we have to play the way we do with 3cbs because of the ‘profile of players’ that we have. He’s trying to shirk responsibility again and it won’t wash. 

Does he mean central midfielders, because he keeps buying them, not playing them and ignoring the fact we have no wide men. 

• Like 2

Sometimes managers have there sell by date, it doesn't mean they are crap but they've had their time, Poch had his at the Spuds.  I think we could be in for a long season with Rodgers at the helm, I could be wrong and I hope so, but at this moment in time it doesn't feel good, the team feels stale and that isn't because of the lack of transfers, it has been like that for a year. 

• Like 2

Just now, Mickyblueeyes said:

This ****er has just blamed our inability to stop Arsenal scoring immediately after we scored TWICE to….wait for it…experience. 

You’ve been managing this lot for 3 ****ing years. 3 ****ing years.

Well to be fair our new keeper has played about 8 games in 5 years. He’s a lacking in experience 29 year old.