Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

I get where this is going but we were quite clear the squad needed a good overhaul ..   and that players needed to be shipped out ….  what happened ? …. who was at fault for that ….  didn’t our recruitment team fall to bits ?  Why ?? 

17 minutes ago, Zaphod Beeblebrox said:

Really? Surely the difference would be the usual negative tactics along with Amarteys inability to properly mark. Add the fact our useless twat of a keeper who tries to catch a cross one handed.

Think you will find that was the difference.

Two goals were surrendered because defenders did not attempt to block attackers open in and around the box.  A third was the keeper lazily coming to a cross.  I'm not happy with Rodgers in the first match, but the goals against were directly on the players, not the manager.  A manager of a 12 year-old side would be furious with those three goals against.

Just now, lcfcell said:

Has rodgers ever been criticised by the media? it certainly feels like he never does. Local journos also never seem to call him out either 

Journos have their favourites, gives them a good interview and they are in the journos good books compare and contrast the shit LVG got with Roberto Martinez around the same time.

Just now, StanSP said:

Who are the inexperienced players at this level?!

Evans, as captain, is one of the most experienced you can get! 

Fofana and Amartey have played more than enough games at this level.

Castagne/Justin also.

KDH is the least experienced (?) and he plays better than several others. Tielemans, Ndidi Maddison have been here at least 3 years. Vardy since we came to the PL. 

Unbelievable isn't it really

Just now, StanSP said:

Castagne/Justin also.

KDH is the least experienced (?) and he plays better than several others. Tielemans, Ndidi Maddison have been here at least 3 years. Vardy since we came to the PL. 

Not to mention that he’s had 3 years to get into the side the experience we apparently lack.

Guest Col city fan
Just now, Tommy Fresh said:

What is he even on about anymore

I have no idea? Players who ‘aren’t use to the level’?

🤷‍♂️

Ideally I’d like Potter. However it might be tricky to convince him to jump from Brighton at the moment. 

I wouldn’t have minded Favre in the summer. 

Cooper would be a real statement, you can’t ignore what he’s achieved at Forest but he’d never come here. 

Gasperini would be an interesting risk, if we could convince him to leave Atalana, however I’m not sure if he speaks English. 

Rose or Setien are the names that spring to mind. 

As someone said though, I’d imagine we’d play it safe and appoint someone that has managed in the EPL before, so Dyche, Villa-Boas, Bielsa or Benetiz it is then. 

Edited by Sly

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Castagne/Justin also.

Bullshit Brendan strikes again.

• Like 2

Just now, Tommy Fresh said:

Unbelievable isn't it really

Most of the time I'm not fussed what he says and will let it ride because sometimes things are said out of emotion or just by being defensive in support of his players.

But this is just bizarre.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Journos have their favourites, gives them a good interview and they are in the journos good books compare and contrast the shit LVG got with Roberto Martinez around the same time.

Even after bottling top 4 for the 2nd time there was absolutely no noise in the media. impressive how he does it 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hammo said:

‘The media’ in general only care about Leicester in so much as we are a Big Six feeder club. The general narrative still appears to be that we are lucky to have a manager of his ‘calibre’

The Midlands writers and the likes of Radio Leicester who deal regularly with the club daren’t criticise him in any way shape or form as they want to keep their jobs.

Only the fans can truly make life uncomfortable for him.

very true. i just know if he is sacked we’ll be the in the wrong for it 

• Haha 1