Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Just now, Le Renard said:

He seems to have lost his way with us, a honourable man would just say it wasn't working and move on, unless he feels he can turn it around, but the evidence of that is very slim at the moment.

He isnt leaving money on the table just like vestey. 

Joking aside, he’d save more face resigning, stating he wasn’t backed and he’d highlighted the squad issues we have. 

We know we have them, however this squad is more than good enough to finish mid table. 

What a bloody mess though.

• Like 1

Just now, Sly said:

Joking aside, he’d save more face resigning, stating he wasn’t backed and he’d highlighted the squad issues we have. 

We know we have them, however this squad is more than good enough to finish mid table. 

What a bloody mess though.

I wonder if we can negotiate a buyout? He looks miserable too. 

3 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Well I hope people who think sacking Rodgers will solve our problems are right, otherwise I don’t see a way out of this

he’s the problem, everything has been progressively getting worse for some time. I don’t expect someone to come in and instantly fix things, but over time we can start to solve the issues and get on the right path again. 

The choice of manager is very important though and for us as a club, we’ve not looked this unappealing in a long while 

• Like 2

Shift him, he's an absolute melon and need him as far away from here as possible. 

He had a pass last season due to injuries but this year its clear nothing had changed. Bizarre team selections to try and make a point and clueless changes. 

We're a worse team than when he arrived and he could genuinely take us down. We're that bad.