Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Hamza Choudhury

16 minutes ago, mad biker said:

Why you do it is not the issue it`s the fact that you have no idea what the players are paid, why just go inventing figures ? 

A lot of people equate their perception of a players ability with what they earn, entirely untrue . You are right I do not have access to individual players contracts. However Leicester City publish their player salary costs in total. We have roughly 30 senior players, of which Hamza is one. So it is easy enough to work out an average. Is Hamza average or bottom of the pile , I don't know , but as he has been a senior squad player for three years I am assuming the average.

15 hours ago, An Sionnach said:

A lot of people equate their perception of a players ability with what they earn, entirely untrue . You are right I do not have access to individual players contracts. However Leicester City publish their player salary costs in total. We have roughly 30 senior players, of which Hamza is one. So it is easy enough to work out an average. Is Hamza average or bottom of the pile , I don't know , but as he has been a senior squad player for three years I am assuming the average.

That’s unlikely IMHO, for him to be on the average salary would mean a dozen first team squad paid less.

Can you name who they are likely to be??

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 5waller5 said:

That’s unlikely IMHO, for him to be on the average salary would mean a dozen first team squad paid less.

Can you name who they are likely to be??

That would be a wild guess so no. If and when the transfer or loan to Newcastle goes ahead we will hopefully find out.

14 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Here's a thought. If everyone just didn't respond to one certain poster, he might just stop. 

Perhaps you mean the same poster who always posts with a tone of great authority?  And yet all the posts seem vacuous , provocative or wrong.

• Like 3

Hamza did some good stuff today.  I think the thing he lacks is having the picture of the pitch in his head.  He just sometimes doesn't know what's around him.

I like the.player but he is behind a lot of our other midfielders

Hamza reminds me of a Boxer way behind on points frantically looking for a knockout blow. He hares around wildly, sometimes way out of control, and is imo always a red card in waiting!

Love his commitment and effort, sadly he lacks the spacial awareness and finesse to match his effort!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

I like Hamza, But I was hoping he would be gone by now to free up funds and create a space in the squad.

Is that Rudders??

• Haha 2

Just now, Sharpe's Fox said:

Would have thought he has told his agent to move heaven and earth to get a move. He's nowhere near getting in this side now.

No chance anyone else in their right mind pays him 60 bags a week 

27 minutes ago, ronnup said:

No chance anyone else in their right mind pays him 60 bags a week 

Which would be a real problem if that's what he was actually making.

The problem with selling guys is that another club has to actually want to give you money for them.  That's presumably the salient issue here.

Newcastle still want a central defensive midfielder after sorting the Willock buy from Arsenal

Apparently that is the transfer budget spent so suspect they will ask us to loan Hamza and probably subsidise his wages assuming an obligation to buy him next summer

1 minute ago, An Sionnach said:

Loaning Hamza would mean no defensive midfielder in our squad during Afcon. Fofana could have filled in but that can't happen now. 

Keeping Hamza means our squad is pushed to the absolute limits in terms of who we can register for the league and especially Europa

It would be nice to keep him as a 3rd choice DM but we really are pushing it with our squad size, especially if we do also go after a winger

Also not too sure how happy he will be to sit around not even on the bench to cover for a month in January

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 2