Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Hamza Choudhury

26 minutes ago, suffolk fox said:

Good.  I hope it turns into a permanent deal.  Choudary always has a rash tackle in him.  Wish him well at Newcastle, we should have kept Praet.

This rash tackle thing is a proper myth for me. It seems to have come from Klopp talking about the challenge on Salah, which was a pretty standard trip and Bruce talking about the one on Ritchie, which shouldn't even of been a could. I know he got sent off once for the England U21s but apart from that he's never been sent off in his career. For someone with a 'rash tackle' in them that's pretty remarkable. 

I for one hope he completely kills it at Newcastle and rediscovers his form and comes back and makes it here. It's always nice to see local academy players make the grade. I do think there's a small chance Hamza could still do that. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

I don't think he goes as its too late for us to get someone else in.

He is more likely to leave than Mendy I think

Can't see Mendy going anywhere especially as he is now in Senegal

4 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

We wouldn't get anyone else in would we in that position. We also have no room in the squad anyway. We ought to keep Hamza and let Mendy go, the problem is Choudhury is desperate to play.

6 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Last time, we could have gone, if we'd succeeded in getting AMN in. Watch that space as well I suppose; although I think we've moved on.

I'm restricted to 5 posts a day by the way; and I also seemingly can only respond to one DM a day; so I'm not ignoring anyone; just being restricted currently, which I won't comment on, other than to let you all know I'm not being rude/ignoring you.

Just now, The People's Hero said:

Last time, we could have gone, if we'd succeeded in getting AMN in. Watch that space as well I suppose; although I think we've moved on.

I'm restricted to 5 posts a day by the way; and I also seemingly can only respond to one DM a day; so I'm not ignoring anyone; just being restricted currently, which I won't comment on, other than to let you all know I'm not being rude/ignoring you.

I think AMN is more likely to go to Everton if he does go anywhere, sounds like Arsenal are holding him hostage even if we did want him anyway

10 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

Er:

It makes more sense to keep him than Mendy, given Afcon is coming and Mendy plays for Senegal now. But I don’t see Mendy leaving... so we may not have enough spaces in our squad for everyone if we sign Lookman 😅

3 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

It makes more sense to keep him than Mendy, given Afcon is coming and Mendy plays for Senegal now. But I don’t see Mendy leaving... so we may not have enough spaces in our squad for everyone if we sign Lookman 😅

Couldn't disagree more choudhury simply isn't what we need as a back cdm. He's a cm and mendy has more experience. Wouldn't want to sell mendy. 

8 minutes ago, NasPb said:

Couldn't disagree more choudhury simply isn't what we need as a back cdm. He's a cm and mendy has more experience. Wouldn't want to sell mendy. 

Agree Choudhury isn’t good enough really, but at least he will be here in January, Mendy and Ndidi will both be unavailable at the same time guaranteed. Outside of that month I hope neither Hamza or Mendy are playing many minutes. I’d try KDH or Soumare there ahead of them in some games tbh.