Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Hamza Choudhury

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

Listening to TalkSport and they said Wolves deal for Renato Sanches is hard at the moment and Hamza could be an alternative for them

Basically the same player 👍👀👀👀

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

What a drop in quality from Renato Sanches to Hamza

Sanches would have been one hell of a pickup. Had an outstanding season in France and if anything would have thought he'd be going to a Champions League club. Of course his agent is Mendes, which means Wolves can do things that other clubs in the Premier League cannot...

If Wolves want him I think that deal gets done very quickly. Not too far away from home and he'd do well there I reckon.

Edited by StriderHiryu

He simply won’t play for wolves. Bad loan move for him. 

it will take their manager 20 mins to realise he’s not going to be good enough on the ball for how they play. 

Newcastle is a real shame because it was a perfect fit for him. Much better player than Hayden 

4 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

Surely we'd register JJ given Brendo said hes expected back in training in basically a months time

I hope we do, but it still seems hard to get the squad down to the limit. JJ will take a while to get back up to speed after he gets back to training, as well.

Unfortunately he will stay with us I think. Can’t see him going anywhere now. Stay with us, never really play for another season. I hope I’m wrong. We are really good at gettting players down on long contracts to avoid any problems like other clubs have. Take Barnes new contract this year as an example. However it doesn’t always work and sometimes you get a player who doesnt develop so well and  this maybe the case. 

Just now, Lambert09 said:

It’s easy to forget how good he can be. You just have to play him in the right role. 

The guy has never had consistent minutes yet people judge him on the odd 10 minute run out after 5/6 games with nothing. 

I don't think it is personally. He's a liability who should have never made it any further than the championship. 

The only reason he's still with us is because he has been since a child.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AjcW said:

I don't think it is personally. He's a liability who should have never made it any further than the championship. 

The only reason he's still with us is because he has been since a child.

Over the last couple of years evidence I’d agree. But I when I think back to some of the earlier performances I remember there’s a player in there. 

He just needs a team that simply use him as an enforcer. That’s not how we play so he was always going to fail here. 

I know people remember the red card, but Hamza was genuinely the best player for the under 21s (in a terrible campaign) but the other talent that was at that tournament was impressive (foden etc). I remember watching thinking, wow this guy could end up being amazing. 

• Like 1

Just now, Lambert09 said:

Over the last couple of years evidence I’d agree. But I when I think back to some of the earlier performances I remember there’s a player in there. 

He just needs a team that simply use him as an enforcer. That’s not how we play so he was always going to fail here. 

I know people remember the red card, but Hamza was genuinely the best player for the under 21s (in a terrible campaign) but the other talent that was at that tournament was impressive (foden etc). I remember watching thinking, wow this guy could end up being amazing. 

Longevity of career wise, as someone playing in 2021, that sort of player and the need for it is dying out, hence why i'm amazed he's not just become football league fodder.

I'd love to be proved wrong as I always like to see our home grown talent to succeed, but personally think he's had a very lucky career and will be found out sooner rather than later.

• Like 1

Just now, AjcW said:

Longevity of career wise, as someone playing in 2021, that sort of player and the need for it is dying out, hence why i'm amazed he's not just become football league fodder.

I'd love to be proved wrong as I always like to see our home grown talent to succeed, but personally think he's had a very lucky career and will be found out sooner rather than later.

He will eventually. As soon as he leaves the gravy train that is Leicester city, he'll tumble down the leagues over the next few years.

• Like 2

Just now, The whole world smiles said:

Just because your not in the side at leicester doesn't make you a bad player. See krameric or more recently gray and under. 

The GIF was responding to the poster saying he was a better player the Hayden... who is one of only a handful at Newcastle you could actually call a good player.

10 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

It’s easy to forget how good he can be. You just have to play him in the right role. 

The guy has never had consistent minutes yet people judge him on the odd 10 minute run out after 5/6 games with nothing. 

Spot on, it never ceases to amaze me how our fans write players off when they have never been given a run in the team, Hamza and Praet presently who is also

a good player. Not long ago Kelechi was a total write off on here, now people are clamouring for him to start.

We never learn.

• Thanks 1