Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Hamza Choudhury

22 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Over the last couple of years evidence I’d agree. But I when I think back to some of the earlier performances I remember there’s a player in there. 

He just needs a team that simply use him as an enforcer. That’s not how we play so he was always going to fail here. 

I know people remember the red card, but Hamza was genuinely the best player for the under 21s (in a terrible campaign) but the other talent that was at that tournament was impressive (foden etc). I remember watching thinking, wow this guy could end up being amazing. 

He got sent off in the first game of the championships, playing 62 minutes - never featured in the qualifiers either. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, suffolk fox said:

Good.  I hope it turns into a permanent deal.  Choudary always has a rash tackle in him.  Wish him well at Newcastle, we should have kept Praet.

All players have a rash tackle in them especially defenders/Defensive- midfield...Thats how it should be,Real Top Teams have 2-3 in their ranks,

though Choudhury doesn't deserve that over-zealous or too hard inconsequent enigma

& IMO when driving forward Not that Short of Skill when on the Front foot..

Its Bloody Funny & a Bit traitorous,that Leicester fans, even when on a disliked  players case, Keep Falling for the Klopp clickbait,

and this forum's  misgog-Posters negative agendas...

We Keep yapping we Need a bit of steal in our squad & team, Choudhury is a Good squad fringe player,who is just Off that cut for regular 1st team choice.

But too many Wackos treat our own players has Satan incarnated.. 

You with others seem to have a rash post for no reason in you...

Now to be kind...agree with you on Praet...We should have, intergrated him more into the First 12-13, One of the First from subs bench, or occasionally into

the game-day team. We have again missed out on a Top player,because a managers is too tight or Not flexible enough to use their squad...

Maddison with his problems  & Perez with his indifferent displays, were positions where Praet would have smoothly Integrated into our team.

Early last season he had more good performances than iffy...

Its Not a Brendan thing...Many managers are blind to the Good & reasonable alternatives, within their squads.

Surprised me we didnt use that Belgian Triangle gist, more to our Advantage and motivation...

A Trick missed methinks... But I wont slag off a manager because of it..they Chose their own paths to football-navana...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Brizzle Fox said:

Another player who seems to get special dispensation because he's 'one of our own'.

I think on top of this, and the reason we've held on to him and also the reason he got into the England set up (and I'm not saying this is a bad thing because I want to see more representation) but it's because he's one of the few south east Asian heritage footballers in the UK.

Hamza would fit in at Steve Bruce huffing and puffing Newcastle side. Hell run around and clatter people and Newcastle fans will love him for his "efforts" and "desire". In reality he is a Championship level player. Likewise with Schlupp. But Hamza, like Schlupp, could carve out a decent Premier League life for himself if he's lucky. Otherwise hell drop down the divisions as the years go by, and by 27 hell be playing for Forest or Birmingham nicking a living. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Brizzle Fox said:

Another player who seems to get special dispensation because he's 'one of our own'.

The guy is average at best and if any club is mug enough to take him off our hands, then that would be fabulous. Adds nothing and is so below the standards we should be looking at, even for a squad player.  A waste of a squad number. 

Has he gone yet? 

No disrespect to Newcastle, but that’s exactly what they are- average at best. In the premier league average means finishing mid table… and Hamza is also average at best so it seems like they are a good fit.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I think on top of this, and the reason we've held on to him and also the reason he got into the England set up (and I'm not saying this is a bad thing because I want to see more representation) but it's because he's one of the few south east Asian heritage footballers in the UK.

....you may think that........!!!

There is a player there and he has worked hard to get where he is, proportional representation does not come into it.

36 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

He got sent off in the first game of the championships, playing 62 minutes - never featured in the qualifiers either. 

Woah!!! What a perfect example of how memory’s are warped. 

But in fairness, what a 62 minutes it was lol

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Koke said:

Hamza would fit in at Steve Bruce huffing and puffing Newcastle side. Hell run around and clatter people and Newcastle fans will love him for his "efforts" and "desire". In reality he is a Championship level player. Likewise with Schlupp. But Hamza, like Schlupp, could carve out a decent Premier League life for himself if he's lucky. Otherwise hell drop down the divisions as the years go by, and by 27 hell be playing for Forest or Birmingham nicking a living. 

....he came into the first team and he is charging around trying to make an impression and you can understand that!!!

That is not what he is, he is a wall passer, does not tend to go to ground and hovers around the half way line and keeps the team ticking over. He needs to stop what he is doing now, as he is not building on his original style of play and "taking players out"  trying to impress your manager is wrecking his career.

I hope he goes, to get away from this and find himself, he won't here and needs to start again. If we do not get him out in this window, he needs to push to get out.

Hamza has to go. Rodgers doesn't trust him as a holding midfielder which as a defensive tough tackling midfielder doesn't leave you much room to get into this team. He's too ill disciplined, not surprised many are interested in him IF the 60k a week rumours are true. 

seems to have gone down well at Newcastle... Basically sounds like the club has overruled Bruce and is denying him the players he wants. Not a good sign for Newcastle, you’d think Bruce will be thinking about his future there.
Edited by FoxesWalk

2 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

All players have a rash tackle in them especially defenders/Defensive- midfield...Thats how it should be,Real Top Teams have 2-3 in their ranks,

though Choudhury doesn't deserve that over-zealous or too hard inconsequent enigma

& IMO when driving forward Not that Short of Skill when on the Front foot..

Its Bloody Funny & a Bit traitorous,that Leicester fans, even when on a disliked  players case, Keep Falling for the Klopp clickbait,

and this forum's  misgog-Posters negative agendas...

We Keep yapping we Need a bit of steal in our squad & team, Choudhury is a Good squad fringe player,who is just Off that cut for regular 1st team choice.

But too many Wackos treat our own players has Satan incarnated.. 

You with others seem to have a rash post for no reason in you...

Now to be kind...agree with you on Praet...We should have, intergrated him more into the First 12-13, One of the First from subs bench, or occasionally into

the game-day team. We have again missed out on a Top player,because a managers is too tight or Not flexible enough to use their squad...

Maddison with his problems  & Perez with his indifferent displays, were positions where Praet would have smoothly Integrated into our team.

Early last season he had more good performances than iffy...

Its Not a Brendan thing...Many managers are blind to the Good & reasonable alternatives, within their squads.

Surprised me we didnt use that Belgian Triangle gist, more to our Advantage and motivation...

A Trick missed methinks... But I wont slag off a manager because of it..they Chose their own paths to football-navana...

Great post.

1 hour ago, Farrington fox said:

He's Championship at best. Send him down the A46, Chris Houghton would be glad of his services.

He must be some player....

Every Single Top player in our squad as seen that stamped on his CV ,signed Sealed on this forum...