Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Hamza Choudhury

Guest Chocolate Teapot
14 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Loan fee might though hey…

F7C6BCB0-963E-4767-8D5D-57B3858BE8B1.jpeg

Just believe what you want to believe mate 👍 

4 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

Shows how lucky we are to have our owners. 

Looks like we did everything to help Choudhury get his move but Newcastle are run by clowns and a circus of a club. 

Ridiculous . They’ll never do anything under the current ownership . The sooner that pikey sells  club the better for the real fans 

I feel for Hamza. It's not as if we've got a proper weak EL group either so can give him loads of minutes there. He should get some game time in the League Cup and will get at least some minutes in the EL I'd imagine?

This is provided he's registered etc. and I haven't missed anything, it's been a lot to take in the past 48 hours lol

Just now, Scotch said:

Imagine supporting Newcastle and having that fvcking scumbag Mike Ashley on your club. 

Can't help but feel for them knowing how it feels to have a truly great owner behind our club. 

I agree. We'd all be fuming if we only signed Willock. Decent club they are, and they deserve better. I always did like Bobby Robson's Newcastle back in the day.

• Like 1

I know they're still a Premier League side but how far have Newcastle fallen since the days of Shearer, Ferdinand, Asprilla, etc? Just such little ambition for a club that size.

In the 90s I remember a few great ding-dong games with them where we'd do well but their class would come through in the end. I used to wish we would be as good as Newcastle some day. I dare say a few Geordie kids feel like that about us these days.

Edited by ALC Fox
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hollyfox said:

I was hoping Hamza would make his debut at Old Trafford next week and silence the Ronaldo wonkfeast with a big tackle on him in the 1st few minutes 👺😆😆

I would literally drive him up there to see that happen 

I feel sorry for Hamza. That would have been a good move for him and could have hopefully shown he can be a Prem player.

Another year where he'll barely get a game (rightfully so from our perspective) is such a shame for someone who tries but just doesn't have the talent to cut it here.

34 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

I know they're still a Premier League side but how far have Newcastle fallen since the days of Shearer, Ferdinand, Asprilla, etc? Just such little ambition for a club that size.

In the 90s I remember a few great ding-dong games with them where we'd do well but their class would come through in the end. I used to wish we would be as good as Newcastle some day. I dare say a few Geordie kids feel like that about us these days.

There's no excuse really. Mike Ashley isn't a poor man. They'd absolute trounce us on things like ticket sales and corporate packages. No need to spend on increasing ground capacity.

Appointing Steve Bruce, a man last given a Premier League job in 2009, confirms an unambitious club happy to drift along.

I know they get criticised for unrealistic expectations, fairly or not, but when you see your club not even bothering to pay a relatively low loan fee to bring in a back-up player from another club you must wonder what the point is. I mean, our fans are underwhelmed by signing players- imagine if we'd only signed a player who was on loan last season and couldn't be arsed to bring in another temporary transfer.

• Like 3