Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Hamza Choudhury

11 hours ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

He can't really be on 60k a week can he, what's he ever done to merit that? 

The average wage is 60k, which of course means some get vastly more and some get vastly less. We'd be off our rocker paying that, makes no sense considering where he was in his career. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Babylon said:

The average wage is 60k, which of course means some get vastly more and some get vastly less. We'd be off our rocker paying that, makes no sense considering where he was in his career. 

I think all premiership clubs are crazy paying these salaries but as long as the TV companies keep footing the bill they will do it.

The problem with Choudhury is that he's never been consistently a stand out player, and when he's had semi consistent runs in the first team squad he's looked average at best. 

Personally I think fans need to put sentiments to one side with Choudhury because he's never going to be a regular for us and nor likely a backup player either.

He's a decent player and that can't be disputed and he would I'm sure stand out in teams like Newcastle. He needs game time. Move on.