Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Hamza Choudhury

37 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

..we would need to throw in an additional £10m to make it work!!!

Not many teams doing swap deals in this day and age.

I'd still go for that, I think he has potential and let's face it, we'd be happy to see somebody take Hamza and perez, and they'd want the move I would imagine 

1 hour ago, Liam0308 said:

If rudkin can pull that off, he deserves a statue! 

How much do you think.Newcastle would want for St maximin? Maybe we would need to add £15m on top and Newcastle fans love Perez, and Brucey is rumoured to want Hamza, I think it'd be worth it but I'm dreaming. I think we missed a trick with Benrahma and I think this is the type of transfer we need to be all over, we need creative players.

3 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

How much do you think.Newcastle would want for St maximin? Maybe we would need to add £15m on top and Newcastle fans love Perez, and Brucey is rumoured to want Hamza, I think it'd be worth it but I'm dreaming. I think we missed a trick with Benrahma and I think this is the type of transfer we need to be all over, we need creative players.

Not too fussed we missed Benrahma. Only scored once for West Ham this season, I believe.

3 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

reports were they would want 50-60 mill for him based on some "top" clubs being interested in him. depends how desperate Newcastle would be for money i suppose but remember the likes of Palace wanting 60-70 mill for Zaha as an example

Just now, MGLCFC said:

Not too fussed we missed Benrahma. Only scored once for West Ham this season, I believe.

I think you have to give a player a season  to bed in when moving up to the Premier league, but he does look like he's getting better, more confident and I think next season will be a key player for them.

1 minute ago, splinterdream said:

I think you have to give a player a season  to bed in when moving up to the Premier league, but he does look like he's getting better, more confident and I think next season will be a key player for them.

Fair enough. But I would have expected more from a £20m signing, first season or not. 

I think Maddison would have got slated had he contributed so little in his first season.

Also James Justin took about 1 month to settle in from league 1!

34 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

Fair enough. But I would have expected more from a £20m signing, first season or not. 

I think Maddison would have got slated had he contributed so little in his first season.

Also James Justin took about 1 month to settle in from league 1!

Comparing apples with pears, benrahma is about creativity and goals, justin getting balls in the box and tracking back, it took vardy a season to get into the different leagues he got promoted into, and look at our £20-£30m man - Perez 

12 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

3-4 million is what you might hope to get for him, tops.  

I’m glad you aren’t the director of football if that’s how you rate the value of players. We’d comfortably get 10 million minimum and probably a fair bit more too. He’s a young, English premier league player 10 million is the absolute base for that kind of deal.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

I’m glad you aren’t the director of football if that’s how you rate the value of players. We’d comfortably get 10 million minimum and probably a fair bit more too. He’s a young, English premier league player 10 million is the absolute base for that kind of deal.

Hamza's reputation precedes him and his fearsome appearance doesn't help. He is of course much better than some on here make out. Mctominay plays much the same but gets away with it . If referees are determined to blunt his aggressive edge he might be better off on the continent where they allow a more physical game.

2 hours ago, Lesterlad said:

Why would they want Choudary

2 hours ago, splinterdream said:

I've read a report, might be BS, that brucey is interested, obviously he feels he could be a decent DMF for them

He’s said it a couple of times . He’d have been there on a loan / buy deal in January if Praet hadn’t gone lame 

• 2 weeks later...