Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Noni Madueke

22 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

So if this is accurate and Dortmund have dropped out of the race, then we must be favourites if we actually want him. Can't see him going back to Spurs after they let him go and Wolves have Trincao and Traore.

C'mon Rudders, wave that magic wand and make us all happy. Advantage of this kid over Berardi is he is under 21 so doesn't use up a squad place and i believe he counts as association trained for EL due to his time at Tottenham. I would still be happy if it turns out that Berardi was our target all along but this lad seems to tick all the boxes  as far as our usual MO goes in picking up and developing young talent.

• Like 1

Just now, Fox85 said:

If we was in for him a bid would of gone in by now 

They're in Champions League qualifiers. Basically we don't have a chance if they get through but we'll probably put a tempting offer in if they don't.

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

They're in Champions League qualifiers. Basically we don't have a chance if they get through but we'll probably put a tempting offer in if they don't.

I just think that it's to late in the window for PSV to sell regardless of if they progress or not.

I mean would we sell Tielemans 3 days before the window shuts?

Honestly I think we will sign one in January now as no news or even whispers are suggesting we are serious about bringing in a RW in this window.

3 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

I just think that it's to late in the window for PSV to sell regardless of if they progress or not.

I mean would we sell Tielemans 3 days before the window shuts?

Honestly I think we will sign one in January now as no news or even whispers are suggesting we are serious about bringing in a RW in this window.

No but we're probably not as reliant on something like that as they would be.

£30-35m for a teenager is a massive amount of money for a club not in the Premier League.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

£30-35m for a teenager is a massive amount of money for a club not in the Premier League.

But let's look at this without Leicester City Biased specs on.

Madueke will be worth more money next year much more money.

They are not skint and seriously don't require emergency cash.

The requirement to sell is only 1 sided I.e we (LCFC) would like to sign him but PSV don't need to sell him.

Just can't see it happening now it's to late in the window maybe there might be someone else who we dont know about.

But we have ahad a great window so far and probably or certainly a RW would of been added if it wasn't for the assault on Fofana from Villareal 

7 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Disagree.  Soumare could have stayed for Champions League but the chance of a big fat pay rise and exposure in the top league in the world and he was off like a shot to us. 

We and others in the Prem would offer him 6-10 times his current wages which is around £4k a week if I remember what has been posted on here previously.

Whether he wants to come to us over another Premier League club is another thing entirely but if we are the only ones that bid I am sure he would jump at the chance to come.

Really think it's now or never if we are to sign him. He has another good season and he's out of reach in terms of the clubs that will court him, a few of the elite clubs are already sniffing around should speculation be believed.

Worth spending some of next year's budget to get him now imo, this lad is going to be a star.

• Like 4

Just now, Muzzy_Larsson said:

Really think it's now or never if we are to sign him. He has another good season and he's out of reach in terms of the clubs that will court him, a few of the elite clubs are already sniffing around should speculation be believed.

Worth spending some of next year's budget to get him now imo, this lad is going to be a star.

Very much like Fofana last year. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zaphod Beeblebrox said:

Disagree.  Soumare could have stayed for Champions League but the chance of a big fat pay rise and exposure in the top league in the world and he was off like a shot to us. 

We and others in the Prem would offer him 6-10 times his current wages which is around £4k a week if I remember what has been posted on here previously.

Whether he wants to come to us over another Premier League club is another thing entirely but if we are the only ones that bid I am sure he would jump at the chance to come.

I'm talking about PSV accepting the offer or not.

Lille are skint so that's why they sold Soumare (and others) whereas PSV can afford not to sell someone like Madueke if they're in the Champions League.

• Like 2

Guest Chocolate Teapot
3 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I know it's always a 'does it matter' type comment, but i'd imagine we are on decent terms with his agency, they're Danny Simpson and Richie De Laet agents also. 

It does matter actually so I don't think it's irrelevant.

Our club have been using will Salthouse as an intermediary as well not that it matters.

1 minute ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

It does matter actually so I don't think it's irrelevant.

Our club have been using will Salthouse as an intermediary as well not that it matters.

To be fair I carried on down the list and there's a load of ex leicester players on there so might bode well :)

Who is the bloke you mention?

33 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Need i remind you of us buying a19yo cb just last year for 30 mil.

“Following the reports about Madueke in England. There is no asking price, PSV does not want to sell it. And if you want to buy it anyway, you have to offer so much that that point of view changes. A bid that starts with a 3 will not suffice.“

• Sad 1

41 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I know it's always a 'does it matter' type comment, but i'd imagine we are on decent terms with his agency, they're Danny Simpson and Richie De Laet agents also. 

What other players are on there? Any of note?