Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Noni Madueke

2 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

I reckon not and I can see the logic in that thought

55 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

I think we know the answer to that one! 

And for the avoidance of doubt, it’s a resounding ‘yes’.

And here lies the difficulty in management and recruitment. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

Sure, and @Dahnsouffmight be right.

But everything Rodgers has said about the profile of player he wants and about potential incomings tells me we’ll sign a RW/player to start there. We might not sign a CB

TBF I think that’s why they have been playing Benkovic so much. See if he holds up and looks good enough to be backup. Seems like it has worked so far, which may sway them towards a RW. Although Kabak at £8 million or whatever is an absolute bargain it has to be said. 

4 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

TBF I think that’s why they have been playing Benkovic so much. See if he holds up and looks good enough to be backup. Seems like it has worked so far, which may sway them towards a RW. Although Kabak at £8 million or whatever is an absolute bargain it has to be said. 

We've also been playing Ghezzal and Iverson, so I don't know if can read too much into that. 

I do think we will likely go in for a CB towards the end of the window though. Kabak or a free transfer/loan would be my guess, with a RW coming in on a loan/buy option if we don't shift any players out for decent fees. 

9 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

We've also been playing Ghezzal and Iverson, so I don't know if can read too much into that. 

I do think we will likely go in for a CB towards the end of the window though. Kabak or a free transfer/loan would be my guess, with a RW coming in on a loan/buy option if we don't shift any players out for decent fees. 

You could be right there. Hopefully we get kabak in at the price suggested. Can’t see an exceptional RW coming in on a loan to buy. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Just throw the money at them and make it happen. I'd rather have a gaping chasm in the centre half positions then have to deal with another season of Perez playing out wide

It's too late for new right winger 

• Haha 2