Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Noni Madueke

19 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Never coming here....

Hey! We just won the Community Shield. Only team in the Premier League to have won silverware.

Has to mean something! Must make us the most attractive team to join in Europe right now ... surely?

How can he possibly turn us down now?

Come on Jon, just put a bid in!

You Google his name you get links to Bayern, Liverpool, Tottenham, Southampton and very little if any mention of Leicester. 

Don't think the transfer is any more likely than anyone else we've talked about on here this summer, especially with PSV making it clear they don't want to sell and him already getting his head down and putting in some good shows for them this season. 

When you factor in we need a CB more than a winger, we've already spent a lot this summer and we've actually still got no noise on selling anyone? 

Do think people need to prepare for disappointment on this one. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Saw his goals against Ajax... This guy is exactly what we need, but we'll not pay what PSV want for him, and by next summer bigger clubs will want to sign him. Real tragedy if we miss out on him, looks an amazing player

I would never have said we’d pay 30m for a young French cb after only 1/2 a season of first team football…. Hopefully we can shift a few players as he looks like exactly what we need, basically a left footed Harvey Barnes :wub:

• Like 1

Oooh I really want us to nip in and get him under the noses of everybody else. He looks so good. If we can't afford him then so be it but if we can we really need to get the chequebook out. The defecit at CB can take care of itself. Gary Cahill and Jerome Boateng are available on frees :ph34r:

11 minutes ago, OllieLodge96 said:

Loan with an obligation to buy is the only way he comes here this summer. Absolute baller

I was thinking about this and with FFP relaxed for this year, actually I'd argue that pushing the costs down the road is less advantageous. Take this hit whilst we can (subject to the owners and directors financing arrangements of this).

• Like 3