Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Noni Madueke

8 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

@Ric Flair Do you know of any traction elsewhere on this? 

I'm not sure if this is legit but it is posted just now and BR jasnt ruled our further incomings.

Screenshot_20210812-170847_Twitter.jpg

Smells like BS. It states that we’re in ‘advanced talks’ and then in reply to someone the account says “doubt it will happen as it will cost too much”. You don't end up in advanced talks without pretty much agreeing a figure early doors. 

Complete contradiction.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

Smells like BS. It states that we’re in ‘advanced talks’ and then in reply to someone the account says “doubt it will happen as it will cost too much”. You don't end up in advanced talks without pretty much agreeing a figure early doors. 

Complete contradiction.

Alan Nixon from the Sun has name dropped negotiations as well. This was 5 hours ago.

30 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

@Ric Flair Do you know of any traction elsewhere on this? 

I'm not sure if this is legit but it is posted just now and BR jasnt ruled our further incomings.

Screenshot_20210812-170847_Twitter.jpg

I get the feeling they may have fallen for the fake Rob Dorsett tweet I posted as bait in the right winger thread haha

• Haha 2