Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Noni Madueke

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Has Alan Nixon got any track record with us? 

Yes. Quite a good one actually the last few years. I was skeptical of him but he got a few things spot on, not everything, , but wouldn’t dismiss him.

• Like 1

Just now, EnderbyFox said:

I remember Alan Nixon being the first by far to report Danny Ward to us but can't think of this track record with anyone else?

This is the one for me though, fits our profile perfectly. 

Agree, this feels like a Leicester signing, but will try not to get too excited. Ahem.

1 minute ago, urban.spaceman said:

Seems to know tidbits and keeps everything relatively vague. Covers a lot of clubs too all the way through the pyramid without any real focus on club or league. Pinch of salt, basically.

Scattergun journalist. Hopefully this one is a hit. 

7 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Yup we'd be the envy of the Premier League, it would be the cherry on the cake 🍰, sensitional transfer season!

Agree. Daka is the cherry on top for me though. Daka. Madueke and Barnes. In my dreams.

Interesting point he makes about us having "cash" and we can afford it because we have valuable assets to sell if ever need to. 

I agree with him there and I think 1 or 2 of those assets may be sold next summer, so £30m now, may be worth the risk IMO!