Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Noni Madueke

It's not even just about the player for me, as I really don't know that much about him.

It's just the fact we are 1 jigsaw piece away from having a truly epic squad for a club like ours. 

Very exciting times! Hope it happens but no doubt we are in the market for a winger either way. 

Guest Chocolate Teapot
31 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Yes. Quite a good one actually the last few years. I was skeptical of him but he got a few things spot on, not everything, , but wouldn’t dismiss him.

Got brendan before anyone else too.

I did have a small feeling we were closer than we thought to a right winger from Brendans comments today. He did mention if we can afford, maybe this rests on us being able to get him for a certain value or lower. 

id also guess that Praet will be on his way out for £15 ish million and we also have ghezzal off the wage bill now.

we also got rid of fuchs/Morgan/James off the wage bill this summer so essentially the 3 that have come in haven’t increased our wage bill so there should be money there too.

knight and muskwe also gone permantly who will of been on between 5/10k a week, soon all adds up

4 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

I did have a small feeling we were closer than we thought to a right winger from Brendans comments today

None of it sounded very close though. He talked about seeing what happens over the next few weeks and Praet is here and will be available to play if he's happy to stay etc. Madueke's value seems to rise on a weekly basis! Really hope this is one of those deals that suddenly happens 

46 minutes ago, jeffschlupp said:

As others have said, Nixon has called Vestergaard (last January), Ward and Rodgers before others, and also the Albrighton interest from Burnley which Rodgers pretty much admitted was genuine. He has his contacts and has been well up to date with Madueke all window.

£30m up front with bonuses would be about the same price as we paid for Fofana. Fofana was 19, highly rated, wanted by a European giant (Milan), manager wanted to keep him, had only played 30-40 senior games.

Young, speaks the language, immensely talented, left footed, pacey, plays RW/no. 10. He is literally everything we could possibly want in a right sided wide player.

But can he press like Perez, or create space on the outside for Ricardo?

I’m only being half-facetious. Looks fabulous going forward but I’ve no idea what he’s like defensively?

1 minute ago, Steve Earle said:

But can he press like Perez, or create space on the outside for Ricardo?

I’m only being half-facetious. Looks fabulous going forward but I’ve no idea what he’s like defensively?

He's probably one of those players Leicester would love to do a 1 year loan with option to buy, but he is too hot right now and like Fofana, probably have to just slap down the cash and get it done if we want him and take that risk of whether he will adapt and perform well in the league. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, STUHILL said:

None of it sounded very close though. He talked about seeing what happens over the next few weeks and Praet is here and will be available to play if he's happy to stay etc. Madueke's value seems to rise on a weekly basis! Really hope this is one of those deals that suddenly happens 

He’s been a lot vaguer before and we’ve ended up with nobody. When he said we wanted a AM I always got the impression we weren’t really close to getting one. Gut feeling is this will happen, whether it’s madueke remains to be seen.

2 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

He also wanted to be in the England World Cup squad so I'd imagine being here would gautantee him first team football