Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Noni Madueke

21 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

.....perhaps like a lot of people, you fail to understand that he does not want to go to Championship teams and wishes to play at a higher level on a weekly basis!!!

Going to Germany, France or Spain to improve his career, having seen Sancho and others progress, you can see the attraction.

Do you ever read anyone’s posts before smashing the reply button? I literally said I wouldn’t begrudge him the move. 

I swear every time you reply to a post I make, it’s to insinuate something which I didn’t say.

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

Do you ever read anyone’s posts before smashing the reply button? I literally said I wouldn’t begrudge him the move. 

I swear every time you reply to a post I make, it’s to insinuate something which I didn’t say.

....I did read the post, my regret was not emphasising the part I was replying to (the first part of your comment)!!!

No need to go defensive, but there are parts of  some of your posts which I feel warrant a reply, whether it is a like or challenging your opinion.

5 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....I did read the post, my regret was not emphasising the part I was replying to (the first part of your comment)!!!

No need to go defensive, but there are parts of  some of your posts which I feel warrant a reply, whether it is a like or challenging your opinion.

Read your post again. Honestly it's highly patronising, and not only to me:

".....perhaps like a lot of people, you fail to understand... "

What exactly do I fail to understand? That I might have a different opinion, that is in fact NOT the opinion that you are challenging me for having. Just to make it clear, despite it not being in the best interests of LCFC, I would actually respect Tavares for leaving it was to play first team football for another team.

I've seen you do this on more than one occasion too. Not cool. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

What exactly do I fail to understand? That I might have a different opinion, that is in fact NOT the opinion that you are challenging me for having. Just to make it clear, despite it not being in the best interests of LCFC, I would actually respect Tavares for leaving it was to play first team football for another team.

Strider, it's your fault for not understanding!!!!!!

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Just put him on ignore if he winds you up mate.

On 26/04/2021 at 16:00, Ric Flair said:

PSV have a superb array of attackers, Ihatteren is another like Madueke who I'd love, his contract is up next season too so could be gettable.

Raiola....

• Sad 1

https://www.ed.nl/dossier-psv/topclubs-willen-noni-madueke-wegplukken-bij-psv-forse-biedingen-onderweg~a9de1922/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialsharing_web&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FQH1kItTtac

Top clubs want to snatch Noni Madueke away from PSV, substantial bids on the way

Noni Madueke's star has risen to great heights on the transfer market. PSV's attacking talent has attracted the attention of almost the entire European top. Remarkably, little has been discussed at PSV in recent weeks, but that has not diminished its popularity with major foreign clubs. They even smell an opportunity to lure Madueke away now. 

The 19-year-old Englishman has played for the selection of Young England this season in Eindhoven and made a great impression in raids. It is certain that Leicester City wants to take concrete action. The number three of the Premier League (converted from pounds to euros) already wants to pay about twenty million for him.

In the Bundesliga, England and Italy, among others, Champions League clubs have seriously put Madueke on the radar as prey for next summer. His contract in Eindhoven will run until mid-2024 and PSV can therefore ask a mega amount. 

PSV believes in the long term

PSV is familiar with the interest, but believes in the long-term possibilities of Madueke in Eindhoven. But in the short term it is currently pinching. For the first time since his arrival at PSV, the talent now has to take a seat on the couch. In the last match, against FC Groningen, he didn't even come in. Trainer Roger Schmidt said on Friday that Madueke will certainly have his chances in the last four matches of the season. 

PSV base next season

In addition, Schmidt really sees him as an option for the PSV base for the coming season, the trainer said on Friday. He sees Madueke as a player who can make PSV efficient, from a position like half past ten or in the striker. Schmidt thinks he should work on his game against the ball and become even more reliable tactically, according to the coach. 

Creative player

Earlier this season, Madueke showed herself enormously in a creative sense. Last month he made a beautiful goal against Fortuna Sittard and with seven hits and six assists in the premier league, the Brit has made a great impression. Madueke never came to Eindhoven because that was the best option financially, but to be able to get as much playing time as possible. That is where the problem is now and he is concerned about the small number of playing minutes he now gets. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Would he join the 1st team straightaway or join the u23s 

1st team no doubt. See what he does in training and make a decision then. He's not leaving to join the 23's. Better off staying where he is.

Edited by SO1

2 minutes ago, SO1 said:

1st team no doubt. See what he does in training and make a decision then.

....will be a bit of a shock coming to play in our U23s!!!

It will be a drop in levels to come to us only to prop up the U23s, like Tavares, he will believe he is way above plodding around waiting for the opportunity to prove himself in the first eleven. He has done well to have got himself in a position of a first teamer and the fact he has now had his position usurped, means he either choose to fight for his position or go to a club where he is in the first team.

1 minute ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....will be a bit of a shock coming to play in our U23s!!!

It will be a drop in levels to come to us only to prop up the U23s, like Tavares, he will believe he is way above plodding around waiting for the opportunity to prove himself in the first eleven. He has done well to have got himself in a position of a first teamer and the fact he has now had his position usurped, means he either choose to fight for his position or go to a club where he is in the first team.

nb.

should have been a reply to the previous post by @lgfualol

I can't profess to know a great deal about him but looking at his profile it seems he's exactly what we need and he'd fit it perfectly. Left footed right winger that can also play as a CAM and up top. Gerrimin!