Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Noni Madueke

14 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

I did have a small feeling we were closer than we thought to a right winger from Brendans comments today. He did mention if we can afford, maybe this rests on us being able to get him for a certain value or lower. 

id also guess that Praet will be on his way out for £15 ish million and we also have ghezzal off the wage bill now.

we also got rid of fuchs/Morgan/James off the wage bill this summer so essentially the 3 that have come in haven’t increased our wage bill so there should be money there too.

knight and muskwe also gone permantly who will of been on between 5/10k a week, soon all adds up

Under was on £80k a week too. 

Had a look at Dortmund's window and what they still need. Akanji is their only fit CB - Hummels, Zagadou, Coulibaly and Collins all injured, so they need someone there ASAP. They seemingly need a few sales to make a big signing so I find it interesting they've supposedly bid £25m for Madueke.

Then add in the fact Rose has been playing a diamond so far in pre-season.

Arsenal, the two Manchester clubs, Chelsea, Villa are not in the market for a right winger, Everton/Palace/Leeds will be priced out at that level. I wouldn't think he'll fancy going back to Spurs and Liverpool are not interested in bringing anyone else in, it seems.

If PSV lose to Benfica in the CL qualifiers I think this could be on.

Edited by jeffschlupp
  • Like 1

Just now, jeffschlupp said:

interesting they've supposedly bid £25m for Madueke

if Dortmund have bid, then you know he will be worth a sh1t ton in 2 seasons! 

So great we now have this world class training facility to entice these types of players with, not to mention FA Cup winners and pushing the big boys all the way! 

You listening Madueke?!!! 

3 minutes ago, jeffschlupp said:

Had a look at Dortmund's window and what they still need. Akanji is their only fit CB - Hummels, Zagadou, Coulibaly and Collins all injured, so they need someone there ASAP. They seemingly need a few sales to make a big signing so I find it interesting they've supposedly bid £25m for Madueke.

Arsenal, the two Manchester clubs, Chelsea, Villa are not in the market for a left winger, Everton/Palace/Leeds will be priced out at that level. I wouldn't think he'll fancy going back to Spurs and Liverpool are not interested in bringing anyone else in, it seems.

....I am not following this, is this a typo or a genuine part of your reasoning!!!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

What’s are his assist stats like? Watched a clip and it’s mainly him spinning defenders all over the place.

Not sure about assists this season including pre season but he has got 8 goals in 8 games and got 7 goal and 4 assists last season in the league

Edited by Attywolf
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Dortmund probably want a replacement for Sancho, and then will sell Noni Madueke in 3 years time for 100m to the so called top 4 clubs

What transfer business have they done - sure they have more cash to splash given the sancho sale

If it’s between us and Dortmund then it’s two fairly similar propositions, hopefully we can edge it as he presumably has family in England.
Suppose it comes down to whether he wants to play for one of the biggest clubs in the world, renowned for nurturing young talent before selling to one of the ‘big boys’ - or some club in Germany.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, jeffschlupp said:

Arsenal, the two Manchester clubs, Chelsea, Villa are not in the market for a right winger, Everton/Palace/Leeds will be priced out at that level. I wouldn't think he'll fancy going back to Spurs and Liverpool are not interested in bringing anyone else in, it seems.

Dortmund have made about £90m in player sales this window alone, they have the cash. Surprised they haven't just paid the £30m to bring him in as the Sancho replacement. I reckon Malan is going to play up top with Haaland.

This would be sensational. 

Get Praet out for a reasonable fee. Benkovic out on loan. Perhaps sell Papy or Hamza. The squad would be straight 🔥👌💯🙌😎👏🔥 as the kids say. 

That's the dream.