Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Noni Madueke

3 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

It only started to happen because you said it wouldn't. You've killed it now.

Naaah I can tell when somethings happening, it was the same with that Daka tenious link. We're making moves, let's just hope we get one over the line that's good enough. It's Rodgers who often gives things the kiss of death, although it's great to hear him say it it's usually better when he downplays stuff. 

7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Naaah I can tell when somethings happening, it was the same with that Daka tenious link. We're making moves, let's just hope we get one over the line that's good enough. It's Rodgers who often gives things the kiss of death, although it's great to hear him say it it's usually better when he downplays stuff. 

And to think that me and you got berated by our "friends" on here for asking for too much (money) and demanding a right winger. Bollocks to them all I say. Cheers 🍺😉

Edited by UHDrive
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Nixon doesn’t seem to know anything specific  - just that we could be interested and that we could make an offer which would be accepted 

pretty vague ….

He was very clear we have cash to burn though. If not Noni it’ll be someone else! 

2 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

He was very clear we have cash to burn though. If not Noni it’ll be someone else! 

Hmmm - he says we can spend because if we end up needing to sell to cover the spend, we have saleable assets …..not quite the same thing and certainly hasn’t been our way over the past few years ….

I'd be surprised if they reject more than £30m. Malen is the more accomplished player and he only went for €30m. Him being English might drive the price up but we need to tackle this like we did Fofana. Be bullish and break them. 

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Hold your fcukin horses, this might actually be happening. I said £35m will do it and Brendan had that glint in his eye. It'll be Madueke or Neres and if we don't end up with a right winger I'll lob heads.

PS Nixon was pretty much the only one all summer saying we were getting Ghezzal and it happened. He's very reliable just works for a bunch of cretins.

When did this happen seen a few people refer to comments made by Rodgers but can’t find them has anyone got a link?

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

Nixon doesn’t seem to know anything specific  - just that we could be interested and that we could make an offer which would be accepted 

pretty vague ….

You must be fun at parties.