Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Noni Madueke

His embargoed comments mention 'one or two other things' the club might like to do in terms of incomings.

Left footed RW is obviously the one. I know 'one or two' is a throwaway phrase mostly and is one that Rodgers often uses but does anyone seriously see another weakness in the squad?

A young no.10/left winger might be the only other area I'd have a look at, but they wouldn't get a sniff in Europe this side of Christmas. And we have Sowah who, if we do get an RW in, will surely get a loan at a good standard and have an opportunity to come next season in that very position.

Yes please. I got unnervingly excited before Kante for some unknown reason - call it a 6th sense.

Felt a little bit like that before Daka but this is the one I've secretly hoped we'd get - if just for the fact I feel the same puzzling excitement I did back in summer of 2015.

On 02/08/2021 at 13:55, Ric Flair said:

Madueke doesn't come here after this transfer window. He'll go bang this season and even if one of the elite doesn't sign him, the fee demanded will be sub £40m which we don't pay for players so it's now or never.

Didn't we pay that for Youri Ric?

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Can't stop singing Hey Madueke (Macarena)

Well it looks like we do have some funds after all... hope its Madueke. 

I still cant help but wonder with Brendan’s “if we can afford it” comment if he’s got some kind of hopes up for a deal for Coutinho. Crazy, but with Nixon the only source right now and that wry smile, I can’t help but wonder.

4 minutes ago, Nick said:

Well it looks like we do have some funds after all... hope its Madueke. 

I still cant help but wonder with Brendan’s “if we can afford it” comment if he’s got some kind of hopes up for a deal for Coutinho. Crazy, but with Nixon the only source right now and that wry smile, I can’t help but wonder.

It was Leo, but PSG gazumped us at the last minute, hence we now have spare cash for someone like Madueke