Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Noni Madueke

13 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

We will stick a bid in now, now that Vesty is done. £30m is doable and to be honesty they will take it. Dutch clubs are usually rather easy to deal with, the way they build is by selling assets. 

Noni Mad Fee

0761CAAA-C755-4382-AA7C-2FC81B6F56BF.jpeg

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, matty98 said:

I don't think we're specifically saving number 23 for him lol It's hardly a desirably number for most players and we didn't have a number 23 last year either.

I posted mine as a bit of a tongue in cheek comment, but it is part of his image. Even wears 23 for England 

13 minutes ago, Scotch said:

I really do wish he would stop mentioning or referencing how much we could get for selling star players. We know how much they are worth but that's not what we want to do.

It might be what we have to do, this money comes from somewhere. If we know x players are likely to go next season, you can roll the dice now and sell then.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, matty98 said:

I don't think we're specifically saving number 23 for him lol It's hardly a desirably number for most players and we didn't have a number 23 last year either.

There was this guy called David Beckham who wore number 23 at Real Madrid and then LA Galaxy because of this other guy called Michael Jordan. I think they were ok in their respective fields

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Listen up lads, PSV fan here. Not trying to ruin your hopes on getting Noni this window but the chance he is leaving PSV this window is 0%, unless a fee above €40mil is proposed. All the rumours about him going to Dortmund or rumours that Leicester is in advanced talks and are about to sign him are bs and not even close to reality. Good luck this season and maybe send Vardy our way. :surrender:

• Like 1

Just now, dmayne7 said:

There was this guy called David Beckham who wore number 23 at Real Madrid and then LA Galaxy because of this other guy called Michael Jordan. I think they were ok in their respective fields

lol Sure it's a desirable number for some players but not for most players, that's all my post said.

If someone in our squad wanted that number they'd have it, we wouldn't stop our other players choosing it because we might sign a 19 year old relatively unproven winger. lol

Just now, matty98 said:

lol Sure it's a desirable number for some players but not for most players, that's all my post said.

If someone in our squad wanted that number they'd have it, we wouldn't stop our other players choosing it because we might sign a 19 year old relatively unproven winger. lol

I know buddy, I'm with you in that people are probably reading too much into it. May have left it open for him but as you say, it's not generally one of the numbers that you'd expect a fight over.

8 minutes ago, matty98 said:

I think you're taking a couple of sarcastic posts way too literally 

19 minutes ago, noniiiballer said:

Listen up lads, PSV fan here. Not trying to ruin your hopes on getting Noni this window but the chance he is leaving PSV this window is 0%, unless a fee above €40mil is proposed. All the rumours about him going to Dortmund or rumours that Leicester is in advanced talks and are about to sign him are bs and not even close to reality. Good luck this season and maybe send Vardy our way. :surrender:

0%? Im pretty sure we would get him for 39m if you lose your CL qualifier lol

46 minutes ago, noniiiballer said:

Come back to us on 31/08. Nothing is guaranteed in football, just take a look at how it went down with St Etienne in relation to the Fofana transfer last year. 

Tbh, I wouldn’t be surprised if we plucked him for €40 million off you, we’d still make a tidy profit on that if he develops like most think he will. 

Edited by GingerrrFox

43 minutes ago, noniiiballer said:

Oi Nobiiiboiler! Do you not know who we are?!! We are Leicester City! A European Power House!!! 

but seriously, pretty please?  

56 minutes ago, Red Squirrel said:

Look at it this way... If you were running a growing business and if just a few investments you had made in the past could, if realised, wipe out any amount of current year spend and allows you to generate more revenue this year and further progress the business (top 4, progress a long way in Europa and Cups) then set against the valuable assets you have in the bank (meaning the resale value of any of our top players) then you have the current year spend risk fully covered. This is the year to do it given relaxation of FP rules.

I would not be surprised if we spend £30M on a right-sided player. Not much, if anything to lose.

You could lose £30M

Guest Chocolate Teapot
8 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

Come back to us on 31/08. Nothing is guaranteed in football, just take a look at how it went down with St Etienne in relation to the Fofana transfer last year. 

Tbh, I wouldn’t be surprised if we plucked him for €40 million off you, we’d still make a tidy profit on that if he develops like most think he will. 

Which is entirely what he is saying? 40m euros and he's ours. Will we pay that? Time will tell but I doubt it.

5 hours ago, Clever Fox said:

think we missed a Bullet with Barbosa. I never heard of him afterwards, I think he went to Italy.

Played in the FIFA World Club Cup final last year.

17 goals, 4 assists in 20 games in 2021.

21 goals, 6 assists in 40 games in 2020.

34 goals, 11 assists in 41 games in 2019.

He’ll be back in Europe at some point. Maybe with a West Ham, Aston Villa, Tottenham or Everton. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, noniiiballer said:

image.gif.b4fb866e6b9f97cf199219dbadbf16d4.gif

• Haha 2