Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Noni Madueke

1 hour ago, An Sionnach said:

They could bid 10 million more, they have the Sancho money. His agent though may advise him to stay at PSV a while longer and improve his chances of getting a very big contract. Another season or two of goals and assists and he could be looking at a 7 million pound a year contract , very good for a 21 y.o.

He's currently on £3900 a week. I think he'd be very happy to move and get probably 20 x that right now. 

Really exciting if this happens.

I didn't know anything about Madueke until we were linked with him, and read lots of positive things from @Ric Flair

Here is a scouting report, reads like he has the potential to match the hype:

https://betweenthelines5638.wordpress.com/2021/02/05/noni-madueke-scouting-report/

Edited by lcfc_forever
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, noniiiballer said:

Listen up lads, PSV fan here. Not trying to ruin your hopes on getting Noni this window but the chance he is leaving PSV this window is 0%, unless a fee above €40mil is proposed. All the rumours about him going to Dortmund or rumours that Leicester is in advanced talks and are about to sign him are bs and not even close to reality. Good luck this season and maybe send Vardy our way. :surrender:

I didn't think this was very likely but you've sold Malen for only €30m who has been exceptional for 2 seasons and Dumfries you've sold for £12.5m! Which is a pittance. We offer £30-35m and you'll accept.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, noniiiballer said:

Listen up lads, PSV fan here. Not trying to ruin your hopes on getting Noni this window but the chance he is leaving PSV this window is 0%, unless a fee above €40mil is proposed. All the rumours about him going to Dortmund or rumours that Leicester is in advanced talks and are about to sign him are bs and not even close to reality. Good luck this season and maybe send Vardy our way. :surrender:

!remindme10days

• Thanks 1

Been in for him a good while which is hardly a secret but I think the dutch fella might be right; it will take a certain number in terms of a bid and it won't be a small number!

I think all speculation about what that number might be is absolute BS by the way; but every player has a price when a PL club comes knocking.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I didn't think this was very likely but you've sold Malen for only €30m who has been exceptional for 2 seasons and Dumfries you've sold for £12.5m! Which is a pittance. We offer £30-35m and you'll accept.

To be fair the Dutch guy said unless we offer €40 m which is about £35 m .

Here we go !