Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Noni Madueke

36 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

I've been up since 5am - couldn't sleep. I'm supposed to be working now but am really struggling to concentrate - I just can't take my mind off the game tonight. There are times when I wonder why we all put ourselves through it, but then again these are the days we'll tell our grandkids about.

C'mon Benfica!

If it helps, today means absolutely f all.

It's next Wednesday you need to really stress over. 

• Haha 1

He won't be any cheaper even if PSV get knocked out. This is a money battle between us and Dortmund. They have the Sancho fee to play with and we need to go further than we have ever done before. It will be statement of intent if we do.

3 minutes ago, Kent-Fox said:

Rather we go for st maximin he looks great. Maybe we could give them hamza and ayoze with 20 mill? 

Ignoring for a start that ASM is a right footed left winger, if people find some of our players frustrating now I'd love to see them lose their shit at St Max. 

I think he's great entertainment, he's completely batshit. But he's got some serious Tino Asprilla crazy. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Ignoring for a start that ASM is a right footed left winger, if people find some of our players frustrating now I'd love to see them lose their shit at St Max. 

I think he's great entertainment, he's completely batshit. But he's got some serious Tino Asprilla crazy. 

This… remember there were actual genuine fans of our club that wanted Mahrez out as he didn’t track back lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Have you got any examples of this? I've seen you mention it a few times but I've not heard of him doing anything particularly mental or controversial.

I feel like my toon supporting mate would be linking me to these stories if there were any haha. Or are we talking pre Newcastle days?

Just now, filbertway said:

Have you got any examples of this? I've seen you mention it a few times but I've not heard of him doing anything particularly mental or controversial.

I feel like my toon supporting mate would be linking me to these stories if there were any haha. Or are we talking pre Newcastle days?

Tino Asprilla crazy is different to Mario Balotelli crazy. 

I'm not talking about off field antics, I'm not aware of him having blown up his own bathroom or wandered round a Nice suburb handing out cash at random. 

It's just the way he plays, he's quite eccentric, some of his decision making on the pitch isn't always the most obvious. It's what makes him dangerous but also can make him frustrating as some times his end product is immense and other times it's straight up Lloyd Dyer hilarious. 

38 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Maybe so but ain’t ayoze right footed!

Max would be a better option then we have. Looked class at the weekend Against West Ham.

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Tino Asprilla crazy is different to Mario Balotelli crazy. 

I'm not talking about off field antics, I'm not aware of him having blown up his own bathroom or wandered round a Nice suburb handing out cash at random. 

It's just the way he plays, he's quite eccentric, some of his decision making on the pitch isn't always the most obvious. It's what makes him dangerous but also can make him frustrating as some times his end product is immense and other times it's straight up Lloyd Dyer hilarious. 

Ahh I see where you're coming from now. Yeah I'd agree with that, the bloke is an absolute maverick and it's a massive shame he's stuck playing for Steve Bruce. If we signed him I'd just stick him in a free role the striker and tell him he can go anywhere and doesn't have to defend. It'd be chaos, beautiful chaos.

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

You sound like a Arsenal fan over Maddison.

Just like we didn't want their cast off why would they want ours?

The difference is they want hamza and have spent 25mill which apparently its all they have to buy players with. Also ayoze has history with the club