Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Noni Madueke

4 minutes ago, v.Nistelrooij said:

Hello guys,

I'm a PSV fan. It's great to see your love for our Noni.

At Negentiendertien (our lovely forum) it's a thing that big incoming transfers only become reality when a thread gets 200 pages. So I'm just here to tell you guys to please stop posting this much in the Noni thread. We don't want to lose our Noni. 

Btw: What's up with the cheering for Benfica lol? 

Second team :ph34r:

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

WHEN HE SCORES HE POINTS TO MADUEKE (23)

AND THE FANS SAY, AY COME THE CITEH

THE BLUES WANT ME, THEY CAN HAVE ME

RUDKIN CHUFF UP THE 40 MILLI

AAAAAAAAAAY MADUEKE

Brittain is famous for it's songwriting talent.

In Eindhoven it's just jalalalaa Noni Madueke. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, v.Nistelrooij said:

Hello guys,

I'm a PSV fan. It's great to see your love for our Noni.

At Negentiendertien (our lovely forum) it's a thing that big incoming transfers only become reality when a thread gets 200 pages. So I'm just here to tell you guys to please stop posting this much in the Noni thread. We don't want to lose our Noni. 

Btw: What's up with the cheering for Benfica lol? 

Ric Van Nistelrooij

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

Man U did West Ham last year.

We have sold a number of players to Chelsea in recent years Kante, Chilwell and Drinkwater, so I'd imagine we have a decent relationship.

Ffs after selling them Drinky I'm surprised Roman's not sent the lads round with the Novachok 😂😂

• Haha 3

Really don't get the "they won't sell/loan to us 'cos we are rivals" at all. It works both ways, if they refuse to sell to us, then they can't buy from us either, which would just lead to players running down contracts and bad feelings all round. They may well hike the price, as we did with Maguire, Chilwell etc, but then it is the buying clubs choice whether to pay it or not depending on just how much they really want the player.

Nobody can force a club to sell if they don'y want to but that has to be balanced against keeping a player that does not want to be there and the problems that may bring

I’m afraid to say that I could easily see Madueke thinking that a return to Spurs would be attractive. It appealed to Pogba and Lukaku as unfinished business and would be good for the ego to return to the club that let you go for nothing for a big fee. 

Edited by SydenhamFox

9 minutes ago, SydenhamFox said:

I’m afraid to say that I could easily see Madueke thinking that a return to Spurs would be attractive. It appealed to Pogba and Lukaku as unfinished business and would be good for the ego to return to the club that let you go for nothing for a big fee. 

Surely even better to join one of their rivals and help stuff them when you play them ... 

8 hours ago, v.Nistelrooij said:

Brittain is famous for it's songwriting talent.

In Eindhoven it's just jalalalaa Noni Madueke. 

In England that translates to de de dur de noni madueke & I can tell you there's about a 90% chance that's the song he'd end up with