Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Noni Madueke

20 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

“Following the reports about Madueke in England. There is no asking price, PSV does not want to sell it. And if you want to buy it anyway, you have to offer so much that that point of view changes. A bid that starts with a 3 will not suffice.“

Tbf 40m euros is only about 35m in proper money isn't it. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

What other players are on there? Any of note? 

Not really, mostly young brits and Spurs youth like Winks and Walker Peters.

Tyler Adams is an outlier amongst the rest.

7 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

This aint happening, unless it happens

You're wrong.

It will happen if it happens, whether it happens is down to whether it happens or not. Personally I can see it happening only if it happens. There's a chance it might not happen of course - meaning it won't happen, unless it does indeed happen. 

Edit - made sure I'd hadn't made the topic hot 🔥 with this! 

Edited by Collymore

1 hour ago, Fox85 said:

I just think that it's to late in the window for PSV to sell regardless of if they progress or not.

I mean would we sell Tielemans 3 days before the window shuts?

Honestly I think we will sign one in January now as no news or even whispers are suggesting we are serious about bringing in a RW in this window.

....highly unlikely we pick someone up in the January Window!!!

Too expensive and the chance of a club releasing one of their major players when there are Champions League places to qualify for and cup runs, makes it difficult, and they also have to find a replacement in the same market.

We gamble and offer say £35m now and if they fail to qualify, they just might sell at that price.

11 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....highly unlikely we pick someone up in the January Window!!!

Too expensive and the chance of a club releasing one of their major players when there are Champions League places to qualify for and cup runs, makes it difficult, and they also have to find a replacement in the same market.

We gamble and offer say £35m now and if they fail to qualify, they just might sell at that price.

Screenshot_20210820_120255_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox_edit_323370184253261.jpg

10 minutes ago, Bptiger said:

Silva , the centre forward who went to Germany, Musa , silmani that’s just a couple 

Do you think we'd be in a better position than we currently are if we'd made those players an important part of the squad?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Guest said:

Do you think we'd be in a better position than we currently are if we'd made those players an important part of the squad?

I do feel sorry for Kramaric regarding his move to us, I think he could have been good for us even as back up to JV, just joined us at the wrong time really

• Like 1