Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Noni Madueke

This was just below the ITK's tweet from a seemingly life long PSV fan.

Hope is here if that's the fans consensus over there! £34.7mil @ €40mil 

Screenshot_20210820-175633_Twitter.jpg

Edited by UHDrive

55 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

This was just below the ITK's tweet from a seemingly life long PSV fan.

Hope is here if that's the fans consensus over there! £34.7mil @ €40mil 

Screenshot_20210820-175633_Twitter.jpg

When Madueke was first linked the rumours were that the price was around £20m, since then it has gone up and up. We have shown that we are willing to pay £30m+ for a teenager with limited experience, but this is starting to get ridiculous.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Merchant_Banker said:

When Madueke was first linked the rumours were that the price was around £20m, since then it has gone up and up. We have shown that we are willing to pay £30m+ for a teenager with limited experience, but this is starting to get ridiculous.

First I've heard of him ever being touted at £20mill? I've gone on reports that it would be significantly higher than that.

26 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

First I've heard of him ever being touted at £20mill? I've gone on reports that it would be significantly higher than that.

First post in this thread mentions £15m, so I was wrong!!

'Leicester join AC Milan and RB Leipzig in race to sign £15m-rated Noni Madueke as England Under-21 winger attracts attention after shining for PSV'

These figures are journalists labelling figures to go with the rumour they are writing about.

Its a bit like Maddison being quoted at 50 million then his price goes up to 60 then 70 and no one knows if that figure really matched our valuation of him.

These type of transfers take time, especially with PSV having other outgoing and a chance at CL football. It was never going to be straightforward. 

Given our largely success recent transfer history though, I wouldn't be too quick to criticise our scouting or recruitment.

What Rik Elfrink said is 100% true. Do you guys think that Leicester is willing to pay more than or €40mil? If yes, then there is still a chance, the board really doesn’t want to let him go this season and he has confirmed he wants to stay if he gets playing time here.

Even if PSV doesn’t qualify for the champions league, he is most likely to stay at PSV and play europa league one more season.

100% staying at PSV this window. If he ends up going away this transferwindow i will sell my house, my car and everything that i own.

37CF3AE0-56EC-4F80-A8DE-F24880EB4FA7.png