Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Noni Madueke

35 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Rudkins at the game apparently 

Is this a joke or has a credible source actually said that? 

I mean, a lot of people we genuinely consider in the know have said don't bother get excited for this at all. 

But I'd our actual director of football is at a game that's pretty significant. I'm assuming it's bullshit no offence Ric. 

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

I mean, a lot of people we genuinely consider in the know have said don't bother get excited for this at all. 

But I'd our actual director of football is at a game that's pretty significant. I'm assuming it's bullshit no offence Ric. 

Pretty sure it's a joke

23 minutes ago, filbertway said:

When fully fit, picture the scenes

Schmeichel

Ricardo

Fofana

Soy

Justin

Soumare

Ndidi

Youri

Noni

Daka

Barnes

The fact that youve managed to bench Vardy, Maddison, Evans and Castagne and still give me an orgasm is quite impressive

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Brenfox said:

Ric couldn't possibly know. He's too busy scouting the outer Mongolian 2nd division looking at wingers.

Don't be silly, Mongolian 2nd Division is far too mainstream for our Ric.

I hear he's been deep in the Amazon, watching the latest breakout star winger-cum-inside forward playing for an isolated tribe.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
10 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Nixon said about a week ago we were pretty seriously in for him. Maybe not at 40m but maybe we would be if it dropped. It'll depend on that largely.

1 minute ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Nixon said about a week ago we were pretty seriously in for him. Maybe not at 40m but maybe we would be if it dropped. It'll depend on that largely.

Mhm yeah I know that. 

But since then I'm pretty sure the Athletic, Ramadaone and others have poured water on it. 

Edited by Finnegan

9 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Why not? Before the first leg, someone posted a photo of a bunch of clubs listed on someone’s Notes app and everyone ran with that; this week some guy with a Twitter account only followed by his parents decided that we signed a deal with Castore for next season, and that was good enough for plenty. 

If Ric says Rudkin was there, then Rudkin was there and that’s good enough for me!