Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Noni Madueke

Guest Chocolate Teapot
5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Mhm yeah I know that. 

But since then I'm pretty sure the Athletic, Ramadaone and others have poured water on it. 

Theyve all been consistent about the price though - they're probably willing to listen to something now. We'll see, like I said it's unlikely as I don't think we've got the cash.

4 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

No offence but if Berts info was good we'd have no need for a winger as we'd have Dwight McNeil & Jimmy Kebe marauding down the flanks 

Tbf, Craig Mitch would probably be an upgrade at RW. 

B3A45496-43CB-4522-93AB-92BE1B5029DD.jpeg

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Mhm yeah I know that. 

But since then I'm pretty sure the Athletic, Ramadaone and others have poured water on it. 

Tbf Rob Tanner has been adamant that we would only be looking at the loan market for a winger since the beginning. 

He's been so focused on that line that to me it's always felt like he's been told that once and has ran with it. Plans change throughout the window, and as his story never has, that makes me skeptical.

6 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Saw bits of the game v Benfica and thought Madueke played average, but I was really impressed with Ibrahim Sangare their other Midfielder, really strong and brushing Benfica players aside also he releases the ball very quickly. This we should go for him only 23 old aswell future star

I’m going to lob it out there but I don’t think another CM is going to be top of our hit list

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I’m going to lob it out there but I don’t think another CM is going to be top of our hit list

Sangare position is a defensive midfielder and was excellent today playing the ball quickly and releasing it along the ground, making things happen

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Guy does seem real, but appears to have the most insight into Portuguese players rather than a transfer between a Dutch and English club for an English player 

I’m clinging on to the hope he’s been at the game covering benfica and has had a conversation with somebody there 

15 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Guy does seem real, but appears to have the most insight into Portuguese players rather than a transfer between a Dutch and English club for an English player 

28.8 K followers and a blue check, so he’s not a fraudster at least,  Whether he actually knows anything is another matter.

4 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

28.8 K followers and a blue check, so he’s not a fraudster at least,  Whether he actually knows anything is another matter.

I was looking back through previous tweets and he appears to be. very accurate. The only concern is he usually on reports on Portuguese football. I think the theory he was covering Benfica and over heard or spoke to someone might be a good one. 

52 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Same guy who was reporting everything about Matheus Pereira. He seemed to get everything about right. Linked us, West Ham and Al Hilal early and was reporting first that he was going to Al Hilal. 

Guest Chocolate Teapot
3 hours ago, Ashley said:

This guy has got loads wrong this summer. Wouldn't get your hopes up. Said we were about to sign kabak.