Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Noni Madueke

19 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Someone told me he has no knees which is a concern 

Bumped into a guy used to work with ( Habitual liar ) in the Highcross a couple of years ago . Me " How you doing pal, what you up to at the minute" .

Him " ****ed mate got no Knees, Dr took them out " He then shook his head and walked off .🧐😂

• Haha 2

Guest Chocolate Teapot
6 minutes ago, GlennyFox55 said:

Remember he’s a young player still, knee caps develop as you mature. 

His brother Tony's career was ended after refs wouldn't allow him to play as he wasn't wearing shin pads

Guest Chocolate Teapot
7 minutes ago, los dedos said:

Bumped into a guy used to work with ( Habitual liar ) in the Highcross a couple of years ago . Me " How you doing pal, what you up to at the minute" .

Him " ****ed mate got no Knees, Dr took them out " He then shook his head and walked off .🧐😂

I'm stumped with what to say here really 

Think if we get him in the low to mid twenties that will show that he has the attributes but we'll expect to take time to develop(Daka). Anything above that and I would expect something closer to the finished article like Berardi. Think we'll see exactly the philosophy of the club by who we get.

Edited by SO1

11 minutes ago, SO1 said:

Think if we get him in the low to mid twenties that will show that he has the attributes but we'll expect to take time to develop(Daka). Anything above that and I would expect something closer to the finished article like Berardi. Think we'll see exactly the philosophy of the club by who we get.

Nobody

4 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

😂😂😂 hahaha may I point you towards the compulsive gambling thread in the general football and sport section? Sadly that's off limits for me pal, 3 years clean and counting.

Ahh I wasn't aware of that 🙈. We could always call it a charity bet - all funds go towards a right winger. 

Ps congrats on the 3 years 👏

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SO1 said:

The word on the street is he will go back to Spurs having done his apprenticeship.

2 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

The word on the street is he will go back to Spurs having done his apprenticeship.

Links? Buyback clause?