Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Noni Madueke

I have a friend who runs a Dyslexia advocacy center. He’s recently received lots of calls from people trying to work out how spell Madueke properly.

This could be on!

Edited by MPH

1 minute ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....As Lil Wes hasn't got much to do today....he could tweet this to Noni to let him know we are thinking of him!!!

These players have a knack of networking and being Wes, no one would not wish to interact with him on social media....over to you Wes!!!

That's an awesome idea 💡! Who on ft has the best skills set to get lil wes put to work and send him something on twitter? You could? 🤔

I've got a mate that works behind the bar at Spencer's. He messaged me about an hour ago saying Madueke came in and ordered 1884 jaeger bombs with Gok Wan. He asked Noni if he was signing and he said he was on the fence.

Why would he order that specific number of jaegers if he was on the fence? Doesn't add up to me :dunno:

23 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

I like to dream as much as the next FT poster, but if we were ever optimistic about signing Madueke, why would we have given Vestergaard the 23 shirt?

Madueke has to take it off him like in a fight with an end of level big boss. 

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, Chocolate Teapot said:

Weak mentality. Clearly not ready for the bigger stage.

This is a joke FYI.