Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Noni Madueke

This ain't over yet despite what any PSV fan may want. 'If' we are going for him it will be a late bid and solid one that PSV will accept. I hope it happens but we should expect some twists and turns. The one hope we have is there's a lot of action happening behind the scenes. I'd rather that than the manager and club announcing we are done with the transfer window. Of course its the hope that kills you but hey ho its all part of being a foxes fan right?

5 minutes ago, Danny280995 said:

Scouted Benfica matches twice recently, wingers they have are; 

Rafa silva 

Pedrinho 

Everton 

Jota

Cervi 

Diego Goncalves

Pizzi

Not sure if I missed any but they have lots

They sold Pedrinho to Shaktar and Cervi.

Pedrinho is likely to be a replacement for Tete at Shaktar who we have been linked with before, that would be nice 😂

2 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Berardi is a must then?

I’m not sure we can afford any of these guys. Maybe on loan to buy.

When I was asking questions to Tanner in The Athletic’s Q&A a few days ago, he said we didn’t have the money available for a player like Tomiyasu even, who would be notably cheaper than most of the wingers we’ve been linked with. 

Edited by FoxesWalk

2 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

This ain't over yet despite what any PSV fan may want. 'If' we are going for him it will be a late bid and solid one that PSV will accept. I hope it happens but we should expect some twists and turns. The one hope we have is there's a lot of action happening behind the scenes. I'd rather that than the manager and club announcing we are done with the transfer window. Of course its the hope that kills you but hey ho its all part of being a foxes fan right?

I mean, are you joking? lol