Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Noni Madueke

4 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

This ain't over yet despite what any PSV fan may want. 'If' we are going for him it will be a late bid and solid one that PSV will accept. I hope it happens but we should expect some twists and turns. The one hope we have is there's a lot of action happening behind the scenes. I'd rather that than the manager and club announcing we are done with the transfer window. Of course its the hope that kills you but hey ho its all part of being a foxes fan right?

...strange, a year into his contract and he is signing an extension on an already 5 year contract!!!

I suspect it would be a raise in his salary and a clause to justify the £40m+ which they will be asking in order to let him go.

Just now, Danny280995 said:

going to sign a winger for sure, Rogers has hinted in the interviews, but its going to be a winger that we havent been linked with yet, going to drop out of nowhere 

Rodgers said we would sign an attacking midfielder in January and we didn't. He will be very pissed off if the club don't get a winger in, with the injuries and poor form of players I can see this being an issue. Once he loses his head on not getting signings he can be a miserable bastard, like he was at Liverpool and Celtic.

2 minutes ago, Danny280995 said:

going to sign a winger for sure, Rogers has hinted in the interviews, but its going to be a winger that we havent been linked with yet, going to drop out of nowhere 

Hope it's a really great one, like Perez for £30m. Would be a lovely, lovely surprise.

5 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

We’ve been trolled lol 

Absolutely mugged off. Feel like a granny that's had her handback snatched and pushed to the ground and then stamped on and then stamped on again and then again and now I'm sore and butt hurt and my life is spiralling out of control because I'm so mugged off I've been mugged of my dignity and life and I am a shell and I need help. HELP. HEEEELP.

Edited by SecretPro
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Absolutely mugged off. Feel like a granny that's had her handback snatched and pushed to the ground and then stamped on and then stamped on again and then again and now I'm sore and butt hurt and my life is spiralling out of control because i'm so mugged off I;ve been mugged of my dignity and life and I am a shell and I need help. HELP. HEEEELP.

...is all this coming from experience......!!!