Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Noni Madueke

.....I really now believe that Rodgers sees converting Ricardo as a Right Wing player the answer to our problem!!!

When everyone is fit we will have a surplus and a very good player constantly sitting on the bench. If JJ comes back right then he will get the Left Back role, Castagne gets the Right Back position, so where do you fit Ricardo.

Not keen on the idea and it will work to some degree, but Ricardo is not an instinctive Winger, he can out run you and go past you via link up play but he can not beat a man one on one. Push and run is limited in this division.

18 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

I thought Alan Nixon must be talking crap when he said `Leicester have loads of money'. It doesnt take a football expert to know that this isnt the case. 

His point was we can cash in assets later to pay for it, which we could as we have a lot of them.

33 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

It is hard not to laugh at this lol

We will absolutely get something over the line imo, Brendan has been too vocal over our lack of wide options for us not to act..... Please

I like your blinded faith 

6 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

I think he was undecided if he wanted to come here, watched our shit show on monday night and then put pen to paper on a new deal at psv 

Don't blame him, shit in pre season, poor against wolves and got away with it and Monday against West ham we was shit again,  I can see us losing to Norwich too 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, SuperMike said:

I says it once, I says it twice, I says it twenty times - but no-one listens! Started saying it on about page 6 (well-and-truly shouted down)  !!!

Don’t act like you are ITK lol

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Danny280995 said:

Don't blame him, shit in pre season, poor against wolves and got away with it and Monday against West ham we was shit again,  I can see us losing to Norwich too 

Yes comfortably beating the europa league champions and beating Man City is what I call a “shit preseason” too

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

F***en hell! What a two weeks waste of expectations, please close thread, let's find the next Noni by looking in the French lower Leagues and finding 5m euro gems. I think I got carried away and thought he'd be a Leicester player by the end of August

Says a lot more about you than Alan Nixon or Foxestalk

• Haha 1