Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Francisco Trincao

24 minutes ago, messerschmitt said:

Absolutely, there's nothing more than potential at the moment, could be a very expensive flop.

One year loan with buy option for me. Saved us millions in regards to Under. We don't have the money to make huge mistakes.

14 minutes ago, Long Eaton Fox said:

Doesn't score enough goals. 3 in 42 games last season although not many starts. We need more goals from our forwards as Soumare doesn't score either.

Of those 3 games he started how many did he score in. Looking over his stats whenever he is in a goal scoring position he scores plus he seems to do alot of build up play as well

41 minutes ago, Attywolf said:

Of those 3 games he started how many did he score in. Looking over his stats whenever he is in a goal scoring position he scores plus he seems to do alot of build up play as well

Yeah those stats don’t tell the full story. The lad is an incredible player and on our right wing would be the mustard to elevate our almost tasty sandwich. 

7 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

Why would we want to pay more for player who been nothing more then ok since he move to Barc for 28m.

They need to sell, we should be playing hardball.

Not so easy to play hardball with one of the biggest prospects in Europe for his age.  If we do not pay what they are asking then some one else will.  They always do.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Yeah those stats don’t tell the full story. The lad is an incredible player and on our right wing would be the mustard to elevate our almost tasty sandwich. 

But if he was that good Barcelona wouldn't let him go. He is good, no doubt, but at the moment 30 to 40 million is a lot to spend on a player who may take a couple of seasons to reach his best. Next season is going to be hard work and to stay in the top six is going to be tough. We need to spend our funds on players we can be pretty sure will be on the top of their game.

26 minutes ago, Zaphod Beeblebrox said:

Not so easy to play hardball with one of the biggest prospects in Europe for his age.  If we do not pay what they are asking then some one else will.  They always do.

I'm not convinced by him to be fair. 

Edited by coolhandfox

27 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

To be honest, the only reason I am keen is because we had such a hard on for him before

To be honest with our recent record in the transfer market, you have faith in the club to make the right decision.

The only really issue I would have is if we pay more for him the Barc paid for him originally.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lineker's Left Foot said:

Cheers.  Hopefully means there’s small chance with Trincao?

Think the idea was that Depay would be right wing like Trincao so Trincao could move to Leicester, but  I could be wrong. So no, no change to the Trincao chances based on that tweet.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Lineker's Left Foot said:

Cheers.  Hopefully means there’s small chance with Trincao?

13 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Think the idea was that Depay would be right wing like Trincao so Trincao could move to Leicester, but  I could be wrong. So no, no change to the Trincao chances based on that tweet.

Messi and Dembele are both right wingers, Depay and Aguero coming in could also mean Griezmann becomes more of a winger as well, he can also play on the right

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Good point

He barely played last season and they have already got 2 new attacking players and only possibly getting rid of Coutinho who wasn’t competition for his position

Whether it is us or someone else, I think he will definitely be going out on loan at a minimum this summer

5 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

He barely played last season and they have already got 2 new attacking players and only possibly getting rid of Coutinho who wasn’t competition for his position

Whether it is us or someone else, I think he will definitely be going out on loan at a minimum this summer

In b4 Wolves

• 3 weeks later...