Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SouthStandUpperTier

Who do you want Summer 2021

Incoming

Soumaré £20 million

Madueke £20 million

Edouard £15 million

Cahill free

Bertrand free

Outgoing

Praet £15 million

Choudhury £8 million

Ghezzal £7 million

Total £25 million

Get Tarkowski in for free next season. This is probably my only realistic wishlist so far.

2 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Would anyone take Ziyech on a loan maybe with an option to buy? Terrible season at Chelsea but showed he can play well for them in the right system, has a good workrate, very creative. 

Yes. But Chelsea isn't going to do us any favors by loaning us impact talent.

3 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

Yes. But Chelsea isn't going to do us any favors by loaning us impact talent.

That's probably true, even if they might feel safe in their superiority to us if they can sign someone like Haaland. I feel like he would be really good for us, like a mix of Mahrez and Albrighton (stylistically, remains to be seen if he can reproduce his quality consistently in the PL)

2 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

That's probably true, even if they might feel safe in their superiority to us if they can sign someone like Haaland. I feel like he would be really good for us, like a mix of Mahrez and Albrighton (stylistically, remains to be seen if he can reproduce his quality consistently in the PL)

They'd have no shortage of suitors for loans of Abraham or ZIyech among teams that are no direct competition for them, either outside likely top six or on the continent.

Baku from wolfsburg. Versatile player but went to right wing second half of the season and looked really impressive. Played right back for germany u21s and gave the assist for the only goal in the final. Think getting him in as a right winger who can press from the front would suit BR and wouldnt be too expensive. 

We still need a good centre half , and we need a direct player to do what YOURI does for us , so he can have a break , rather than having to play 50 odd games a season. A right winger , who can do what Barnes does for us , and I would be very happy . This on top of the two they say we have secured already 

14 minutes ago, Bptiger said:

We still need a good centre half , and we need a direct player to do what YOURI does for us , so he can have a break , rather than having to play 50 odd games a season. A right winger , who can do what Barnes does for us , and I would be very happy . This on top of the two they say we have secured already 

We also need a left winger as without Barnes we have to play 5 at the back, if that's the case we wouldn't need a right winger.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
24 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

Surely for that price he’s worth a look at

For that price hell yeah.

If Rodgers is determined to have 3-4-1-2 as an option next season then Robert Skov is the perfect left footed right winger for us from Hoffenheim. He was devastating for Copenhagen breaking goal scoring and assists records and then Hoffenheim have proceed to play him at LWB where he has done well but not anywhere near as good as what he can be on the right wing.

Incidentally Tifo podcast have tipped him to have a shit hot Euros.

Him or Ismail Jakobs could cover those 2 positions, Skov the more proven but both available for a reasonable price I suspect.

1 hour ago, KFS said:

We should have bought Ziyech when Mahrez left. No idea why we didn’t.

he turned us down. twice I think, wanted a bigger club and couldn't get his bags packed quick enough when Chelsea came in, If he came and played well would no doubt be camping at the airports for another big move.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, messerschmitt said:

he turned us down. twice I think, wanted a bigger club and couldn't get his bags packed quick enough when Chelsea came in, If he came and played well would no doubt be camping at the airports for another big move.

Another hissy-fit Prima Donna. No Thanks.

• Like 1