Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Twitter Transfer Rumours

3 hours ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

Yeah pretty much this, a couple of years ago him and Maddison were at similar points in their careers but in the time since Grealish has went from 0-60 and Maddison can't seem to put together a long run of form of what we know he can do at his best. Injuries of course a large part of that.

They are basically a year apart in age.

Yeh Maddison just can't get a run of games together which he needs to develop. Tielemans played every game this season and I think that's a big part of why he has now got so good, he really is a top top player now.

Grealish rarely gets injuries and plays almost every game, the obvious exception was at the end of last season.

Ajer looking likely to move away from Celtic this Summer...

The 23-year-old is quoted as telling Norwegian outlet VG: “There are many rumours, and right now there are only rumours.

“It is clear that something will happen this summer. It is the best for both parties.”
Pressed on his next destination, Ajer said: “(In terms of which) club, I do not want to go into anything.
“We’ll get to that later, but it’s a top five league I aim for.”

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/kristoffer-ajer-leicester-newcastle-norwich-5491963

19 hours ago, turlo said:

Ajer looking likely to move away from Celtic this Summer...

The 23-year-old is quoted as telling Norwegian outlet VG: “There are many rumours, and right now there are only rumours.

“It is clear that something will happen this summer. It is the best for both parties.”
Pressed on his next destination, Ajer said: “(In terms of which) club, I do not want to go into anything.
“We’ll get to that later, but it’s a top five league I aim for.”

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/kristoffer-ajer-leicester-newcastle-norwich-5491963

Top 5 league or top five club? If so the latter might be quite telling?

1 hour ago, cruzFOX said:

Gonna be a long week before the euro's start to keep us busy. I guess all we got is potential transfer news drama until then. :claude:

I have heard nothing about potential suitors for Praet, Perez, Hamza, Mendy,  Amartey, Benkovic etc. All on nice contracts so going nowhere unless that changes.

8 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

I have heard nothing about potential suitors for Praet, Perez, Hamza, Mendy,  Amartey, Benkovic etc. All on nice contracts so going nowhere unless that changes.

Newcastle still want Hamza. 

Benkovic back to Celtic on loan.

Nothing on Praet / Perez / Mendy or Amartey. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, pmcla26 said:

Martinez looks the most obvious one from that list, or possibly Laporte. 

Laoporte to Barca would make sense as he's third choice at Man City now. Would help their rebuild too.

However, Barca have just signed Garcia from them, so do they really need another CB? And would City be comfortable with effectively giving them two CBs?

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 minute ago, Lineker's Left Foot said:

That’s definitely not credible 😂

Neither is Sam Martin but folk on here believe him.