Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Twitter Transfer Rumours

4 minutes ago, katieakita said:

Well  earning over £60 million in the last 3 years he has no money worries and surely it will be about the players hunger to play

Its not happening...........but if it did. Youri would have to be leaving for big money. That's the spot I see Coutinho playing here(playmaker). Feel so fortunate that I got to see Philippe Coutinho blossom under Rodgers at Liverpool. Such a great player when used properly.

24 minutes ago, katieakita said:

Well  earning over £60 million in the last 3 years he has no money worries and surely it will be about the players hunger to play

Doubt he will take over a 50% wage reduction though

24 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

I’d assume that if he had to take a 50% cut in order to move, and Barca really want him to move, they’d continue to pay a portion of his wages.

Seems like the Everton Fans not too happy their left back Niels Nkounkou seen sporting a Leicester City shirt on Snapchat, is this a mild hint from the player himself or a bit of a red herring ????

https://www.goodisonnews.com/2021/06/13/everton-left-back-niels-nkounkou-spotted-in-leicester-shirt-on-snapchat/

Edited by justfoxes
  • Like 2

Linked with Loic Bade at Lens again, Rennes have bid €15m

"Info:#Rennes formulated a new offer for 15 M € bonus included for Loïc Badé . The defender of #Lens is also followed by Villarreal, Atlético Madrid, Sevilla, the #OL , Leicester and Brighton.

@sebnonda"

3 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Cant see many clubs paying him much more given the current financial situation in football. The only clubs that would pay that wouldn't want him. I still can't see us getting him though. Only possible way round it might be, of Barce accept £20m, we could call it a £30m deal, bung Coutinho £10m and pay him £150k a week. Would still be a very attractive deal for him. 

42 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Seems like the Everton Fans not too happy their left back Niels Nkounkou seen sporting a Leicester City shirt on Snapchat, is this a mild hint from the player himself or a bit of a red herring ????

https://www.goodisonnews.com/2021/06/13/everton-left-back-niels-nkounkou-spotted-in-leicester-shirt-on-snapchat/

That’s quality!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, justfoxes said:

The bit I like is.....

....."wearing the shirt of a Premier League team who is kind of a rival for us.

We want to be doing what Leicester are doing and that’s qualifying for Europe regularly and winning domestic silverware."

They aspire to be our rival.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

It's just John Barnes opinion

2 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

This is basically because John Barnes said us and WHU were good fits for him. Nothing in it

so we should have another thread for what ex pros think !   several levels below twitter rumours !

4 minutes ago, Mehrez said:

Logging onto FT and seeing us linked with Coutinho, Daka and Gosens is nice!

...I will take Daka, Coutinho and Gosens I wouldn't lose any sleep!!!

Coutinho will be a lot of money, injury and form an issue, a rejigging of the formation for one season, let us stick to what we are doing to get us where we are.

Gosen exalted as a must to for a Three man backline. If we can get away from the back three then great, we do not play it well, unless we sit and can effectively counter. We couldn't last season as Barnes was injured and Vardy carrying an injury with no effective Right Wing option.

27 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...I will take Daka, Coutinho and Gosens I wouldn't lose any sleep!!!

Coutinho will be a lot of money, injury and form an issue, a rejigging of the formation for one season, let us stick to what we are doing to get us where we are.

Gosen exalted as a must to for a Three man backline. If we can get away from the back three then great, we do not play it well, unless we sit and can effectively counter. We couldn't last season as Barnes was injured and Vardy carrying an injury with no effective Right Wing option.

You’ll be losing sleep then, as not one of those will come. 

• Haha 1