Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Twitter Transfer Rumours

6 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

I would love Berardi, absolute quality

Going to be very expensive for whoever gets him though

€50 million release clause and Sassuolo want it matched. It may be a bit out of our budget but it would be a great signing if it was to happen.

Just now, peach0000 said:

€50 million release clause and Sassuolo want it matched. It may be a bit out of our budget but it would be a great signing if it was to happen.

I think he will be a hard player to convince to move as well, for a while it has seemed like he is the kind of player who will stay at Sassuolo and be a one club player etc.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

I think he will be a hard player to convince to move as well, for a while it has seemed like he is the kind of player who will stay at Sassuolo and be a one club player etc.

He’s had opportunities to move in the past and has never seemed interested at all. I get the same impression as you that he’s just happy where he is and doesn’t want to play elsewhere.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mehrez said:

Berardi would be an incredible signing, normally I’d say no chance but I thought that about Daka

If he's €50mill, then there's no way we'll be able to pay that after Daka, Soumare etc. 

Not unless the arse do stump up silly money for Madders

On 14/06/2021 at 08:19, sacreblueits442 said:

...I will take Daka, Coutinho and Gosens I wouldn't lose any sleep!!!

Coutinho will be a lot of money, injury and form an issue, a rejigging of the formation for one season, let us stick to what we are doing to get us where we are.

Gosen exalted as a must to for a Three man backline. If we can get away from the back three then great, we do not play it well, unless we sit and can effectively counter. We couldn't last season as Barnes was injured and Vardy carrying an injury with no effective Right Wing option.

On 14/06/2021 at 08:47, ARM1968 said:

You’ll be losing sleep then, as not one of those will come. 

Haha