Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Twitter Transfer Rumours

1 hour ago, Merchant_Banker said:

Don't jump too soon. I will believe a deal is done when I see him holding the shirt on the official site. (Obviously a week or so after he actually signs)

Wearing the shirt, holding a shirt… everyone knows that’s the only time it becomes actually official!

Not so much a Twitter room than a TV rumour: I’m just watching the France v Hungary build up and they just mentioned Roland Sallia had been linked with a move to us and West Ham.

Anyone heard this? Any rumours over there? 

1 minute ago, Aus Fox said:

Not so much a Twitter room than a TV rumour: I’m just watching the France v Hungary build up and they just mentioned Roland Sallia had been linked with a move to us and West Ham.

Anyone heard this? Any rumours over there? 

Absolutely nothing about it, can't even find anything on twitter

Although we have been linked with Attilla Szalai

Guest Chocolate Teapot
On 19/06/2021 at 15:01, Mehrez said:

Has John Percy been moved off us? Not seen anything from him for ages about us

His source moved on....

On 19/06/2021 at 15:01, Mehrez said:

Has John Percy been moved off us? Not seen anything from him for ages about us

1 hour ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

His source moved on....

Going to be strange when he starts covering Bristol City :ph34r:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dahnsouff said:

one to watch maybe

17 goals in 69 in Belgium, 0 in 9 in the Bundesliga,  also is said to have a awful attitude. Apparently he stormed off the team bus as he didn't get his favourite seat.

Really strange signing from Watford this.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Gav_LCFC14 said:

17 goals in 69 in Belgium, 0 in 9 in the Bundesliga,  also is said to have a awful attitude. Apparently he stormed off the team bus as he didn't get his favourite seat.

Really strange signing from Watford this.

Believed to be one of those dodgy deals they do, expected to magically turn up at one of the Pozzo's other clubs on loan

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Some goal.

He'd fit in very well here. It wasn't just his goal that made him stand out, he has a high work rate, is technically good on the ball, drifts between the lines and also knows how to pass. This was evident in both games he played, especially against a Belgium team that is still very good, if ageing slightly. His play was very reminiscent of James Maddison, except more industrious but slightly less technical. So I can see exactly why he'd show up on our scouting report, as clearly Rodgers fancies another attacking midfielder, even if we don't sign one this summer.

Ironically I could see him going to Inter Milan to replace Eriksen!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

He'd fit in very well here. It wasn't just his goal that made him stand out, he has a high work rate, is technically good on the ball, drifts between the lines and also knows how to pass. This was evident in both games he played, especially against a Belgium team that is still very good, if ageing slightly. His play was very reminiscent of James Maddison, except more industrious but slightly less technical. So I can see exactly why he'd show up on our scouting report, as clearly Rodgers fancies another attacking midfielder, even if we don't sign one this summer.

Ironically I could see him going to Inter Milan to replace Eriksen!

Lindstrom is the next Eriksen, such a shame he got injured and didn't make the squad. He's immense.

6 minutes ago, happy85 said:

Barnsley are interested in Nottingham Forest starlet Brennan Johnson, as per a report by The Athletic. 

He is also attracting interest from Leeds, Brentford and Leicester 

Is that David Johnson's son? I'm starting to feel old!