Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Twitter Transfer Rumours

Guest Chocolate Teapot
4 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

Luckily he’s 21 then.

🤣🤣🤣🤣.

True, played a similar amount of games to luke though I think.

And I've just looked him up - not I'm benficas plans, I know he's behind grimaldo but he looks average to me.

Edited by Chocolate Teapot

Guest Chocolate Teapot
4 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

Hhhmmm.. Yeah.. i don’t think i want him anymore..

The source hasn't even said that either. 

37 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

Interesting..

Nuno #Tavares , the intermediary: "Will leave the #Benfica , but it will not go to the #Napoli "

Can see him ending up at Southampton, they have been linked as well

55 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

Hhhmmm.. Yeah.. i don’t think i want him anymore..

What is it about wingbacks and getting dogs to lick things......

... little throwback Kyle Walker banter for you there

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

Nat Phillips was superb in the run in. Probably the player that got them over the line. 

15m could either be amazing business or a complete flop but I’m surprised they would let him go after those performances 

As well as he done the reality is he's probably fifth choice centre back at best post the arrival of Konate. There are also some glaring weaknesses in his game and he's not a teenager or anything like that.

Him moving on will probably suit both club and player this summer.

• Like 1

The guy is the joke of the Portuguese league it seems, not seen anything but negative comments about him and his personality. He was caught on video trash talking Benfica’s first choice left back Grimaldo.

If there's anywhere we don't need a player it's a wing back / full back... Ricardo, Justin, Castagne, Thomas. Maybe an experienced head to cover if needed but I just don't see why we'd need another young one right now, maybe in a few years... A decent, pacey right winger on the other hand and then we've got a squad that can seriously adapt between a 352 and a 433. 

29 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Meant weird in that we are looking at an area we seem to be stacked in. 

Are we stacked if youri leaves ?

its the club’s responsibility to have cover identified and loose agreements in place in case a bid comes in that’s simply not rejectable ….

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Are we stacked if youri leaves ?

its the club’s responsibility to have cover identified and loose agreements in place in case a bid comes in that’s simply not rejectable ….

Sure, but this is like selling my Egyptian cotton duvet cover and replacing it with a dust sheet. lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Foxes96 said:

Thank goodness for Fab. Would be happy with Bertrand 

Yeah. We could have him rise, naked, out of a vat of liquidised peas, only for everyone to realise as the pea purée drips off that it’s actually Nigel Pearson. 

Apparently that would be quality shithousing by the club and is also a joke of epic proportions. I’m losing the will to live.