Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Twitter Transfer Rumours

17 minutes ago, TommyK said:

is he any good?

Backup left back for Benfica, some potential but nothing special at the moment

Proper weirdo outside of football though

Got a tattoo of the Sporting Lisbon (Benficas Rivals) Lion on his arm, and the below

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Backup left back for Benfica, some potential but nothing special at the moment

Proper weirdo outside of football though

Got a tattoo of the Sporting Lisbon (Benficas Rivals) Lion on his arm, and the below

Him and Bobby Madley should get on well 

1 minute ago, danny2997 said:

No idea where they've got this from, but gave me a good laugh... 

I mean he is a player I would absolutely love us to sign, watch Napoli quite a lot and he is a great player, however he is more likely to join a big club and is easily going to cost €50m

8 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

I mean he is a player I would absolutely love us to sign, watch Napoli quite a lot and he is a great player, however he is more likely to join a big club and is easily going to cost €50m

And I'd imagine he would be asking for some big wages as well. Top player but unlikely we would be in for him. Imagine having him, Evans, Cags and Fofana as our cb options 

50 minutes ago, danny2997 said:

No idea where they've got this from, but gave me a good laugh... 

Aye, these guys know absolutely nothing. Watched a couple of their videos and it's absolutely embarrassing. 

• Like 2

Was thinking our transfer budget might be in the 40-50m region with the extra money from the FBS deal and the Europa League (15mill ish?)

Blackwell seems to think it would be no more than 30 mill before player sales

image.png.bb16296810f2a1c293a897e8f9dcceb8.png

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/daka-soumar-maddison-tarkowski-big-5582340?fbclid=IwAR24_hIuAbfEWZqfQ6BdP-k7ydoFak3u95NjsuVGcsq4FIFrOE9Uc_NdbbU

Guest Chocolate Teapot
5 minutes ago, turlo said:

Was thinking our transfer budget might be in the 40-50m region with the extra money from the FBS deal and the Europa League (15mill ish?)

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/daka-soumar-maddison-tarkowski-big-5582340?fbclid=IwAR24_hIuAbfEWZqfQ6BdP-k7ydoFak3u95NjsuVGcsq4FIFrOE9Uc_NdbbU

I don't know whether he knows that for certain - he said the FBS deal was over 12m a season. I'd heard a lot more.

I guess we'll see? The one bit I'd caveat is Rodgers was unbelievably certain he's staying - surely he's only doing that if we spend?

7 minutes ago, turlo said:

Hahahahahahaaa Soumare and Daka are going to cost £40-45m, so if we're going to have a net spend of £30m and we need a winger, full back and defender then we need to seriously shift some shit.

1 minute ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

I don't know whether he knows that for certain - he said the FBS deal was over 12m a season. I'd heard a lot more.

I guess we'll see? The one bit I'd caveat is Rodgers was unbelievably certain he's staying - surely he's only doing that if we spend?

Can't help but feel Blackwell talks a fair bit of guff.

• Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, Ric Flair said:

Hahahahahahaaa Soumare and Daka are going to cost £40-45m, so if we're going to have a net spend of £30m and we need a winger, full back and defender then we need to seriously shift some shit.

I reckon we'll spend on a winger and loan a centre half. The links are far stronger for a winger than a centre back. Jonathan Tah on loan.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, Ric Flair said:

Can't help but feel Blackwell talks a fair bit of guff.

Hes a nice bloke. I don't know how well connected to the club he is and if he's got a decent source though.

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Full back - Free

Winger - Loan

Defender - ??

Choudhury or Praet Out? £10-£15m

Ghezell Out? £5m

Puts us at about £30m before getting a CB and before selling anyone else.  

So probably won't be too far off. 

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, Babylon said:

Full back - Free

Winger - Loan

Defender - ??

Ghezell Out? £5m

Can't see us signing a winger on loan to be honest. We'll see, but surely got to be a priority.

18 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Full back - Free

Winger - Loan

Defender - ??

Ghezell Out? £5m

Ward will also bring in a fee if allowed to go.