Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Twitter Transfer Rumours

27 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Ridiculous if true. 

Very jealous of the USA being 70% vaccinated and are therefore living back to normal now.

Clubs, crowds, whatever. 

It's time for us.

Hope so, its been very difficult to remain calm and positive in recent months. A left footed right winger would have helped but alas.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

I don't know whether he knows that for certain - he said the FBS deal was over 12m a season. I'd heard a lot more.

I guess we'll see? The one bit I'd caveat is Rodgers was unbelievably certain he's staying - surely he's only doing that if we spend?

In another Q&A said that the amount was unknown to them but obviously above 12m because that was the most we've made a year due to sponsor reasons so yeah, probably what you were told is the real deal

1 hour ago, Stevosevic said:

Ridiculous if true. 

Very jealous of the USA being 70% vaccinated and are therefore living back to normal now.

Clubs, crowds, whatever. 

It's time for us.

USA 70%????????
Don’t we have higher vaccination numbers?

28 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

USA 70%????????
Don’t we have higher vaccination numbers?

4 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

We do. Which is why it's even more annoying.

Second vaccinations are 61%. (First are 81%)

usa are between 30 and 65 percent from highest to lowest state 

I’ve edited my first post as it was wrong ! 

Edited by st albans fox

Just now, hackneyfox said:

Where do you get the idea that the US has vaccine rates of 70%?

Aren’t those who are partying Trump supporters who don’t believe in Covid?

Rates are around 70% in New York and California which were always going to be the last two states to open up back to normality.

The south opened up months ago.

Just now, Stevosevic said:

Rates are around 70% in New York and California which were always going to be the last two states to open up back to normality.

The south opened up months ago.

The south is probably where the highest number of deaths are, packed full of Trump morons.

Just now, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

Yes.  84.5 of UK adults have one dose; 61.9 have 2. The US is 54.2 and 46.3

The US just doesn't care anymore 

Of course, not saying the UK will care after July 17. Boris's numbers actually went up after the "pile the bodies" comment reveal.

Two possibilities-- the vaccines work, and they fully open the stadiums; or they don't work, and I wouldn't be surprised if they still fully opened the stadiums.

• Like 1

The Biden administration does care but funny enough vaccinations work. This has been evident across the globe for some time. 

The U.K. testing, total number of tests is 3rd highest on the planet, we need to get away from number of cases as an important metric now, when it’s evident even here that the link between cases, hospitalisations and deaths has been broken. 

No reason why the 19th can’t go ahead. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Stevosevic said:

Ridiculous if true. 

Clubs, crowds, whatever. 

It's time for us.

70% my bottom:). We're just making it up as we go along. 40% if we're lucky. Its amazing it just disappeared into nothingness:ph34r:. People can do what they want, its fine by me.  My wife works with many elderly people and our livelyhood is dependent upon them not getting sick. As it stands now the USA is just Alice in Wonderland. Click your heels three times and hope that its gone. And mask wearing is probably down to less than 10%. Indoors.

40 minutes ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

Yes.  84.5 of UK adults have one dose; 61.9 have 2. The US is 54.2 and 46.3

The US just doesn't care anymore 

...the US started out later and are at the point of playing catchup!!!

In terms of numbers the US would have vaccinated  approximately the same amount, at this stage due to their greater number of citizens. 

Edited by sacreblueits442

1 minute ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...the US started out later and are at the point of playing catchup!!!

In terms of numbers the US would have vaccinated  approximately the same amount, a due to their greater number of citizens. 

Didn't say they won't have a greater number total, but it's percentage that matters. There is also much higher vaccine resistance in the States, and I doubt they will ever get to much over 80 ... although, since lockdowns were much less severe, a much higher percentage were actually exposed to Covid, and will have immunity that way.

There is also the whole J&J vaccine-- one shot and done! Hopefully, that'll be the booster here. 

11 minutes ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

Didn't say they won't have a greater number total, but it's percentage that matters. There is also much higher vaccine resistance in the States, and I doubt they will ever get to much over 80 ... although, since lockdowns were much less severe, a much higher percentage were actually exposed to Covid, and will have immunity that way.

There is also the whole J&J vaccine-- one shot and done! Hopefully, that'll be the booster here. 

....I thought herd immunity did not work....!!!

You can be vaccinated and still transmit the virus, the way I see it is until all are vaccinated we are all vulnerable. The reduction in hospitalisation may be a factor but  there is a long lasting effect on the body which at times becomes a debilitating illness.

Edited by sacreblueits442
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, KFS said:

Covid is done here (US). I’m in north east and we’re restriction-less since mid May. Contrast the bedwetting I heard on Stephen Nolan last night….

And you.