Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Twitter Transfer Rumours

And why would we? Gosens says yes & we change our shape (and buy more players specifically to make it work) for the next season or two? Or he says no and we implement the existing strategy?

I think one is much, much more likely than the other.

FWIW I doubt we’re in the running for Gosens & would be amazed if our interest in Berardi is genuine.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

why are ppl thinking berardi will come here, pretty sure hes said himself he doesnt move out outside of italy and as for Gosens cant see that happening either

Wasn't it Gosens that didn't want to move outside of Italy

46 minutes ago, Attywolf said:

Wasn't it Gosens that didn't want to move outside of Italy

tbf i think the year before Berardi said it too(expect both to stay there tbh)and i wouldnt be surprised if its still the same, plus he seems extremely settled at Sassuolo;

53 minutes ago, glebe_sydneyfox said:

We won't sign either of them from Serie A.

They are too settled / more attractive options up north in Milan.

If it’s family and lifestyle then Italy wins all day long. I mean Leicester or Milan, come on. 

If money is their driver then Leicester are likely more appealing, but it really would only be the money. 

14 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

If it’s family and lifestyle then Italy wins all day long. I mean Leicester or Milan, come on. 

If money is their driver then Leicester are likely more appealing, but it really would only be the money. 

...and also the challenge of the Premier League, living in a different country, world class training facilities etc. But then again what did the Romans ever do for us.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, foxpleasure said:

...and also the challenge of the Premier League, living in a different country, world class training facilities etc. But then again what did the Romans ever do for us.

Well we did pretty much fuch all for the Romans, so fairs fair really, you naughty boy. 

16 minutes ago, foxpleasure said:

Built the Jewry Walls?

Edited by Reginaldo
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Called this a while ago - on loan I reckon. Could definitely play alongside soyuncu or fofana. Hes slow though and not left footed.

You've sold him to me. Sounds like just what we need. lol

22 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Why did Sean from enderby get banned? 

I actually quite enjoyed his tweets. If you take them seriously then shame on you

Probably upset the twitter bots with some of his political tweets