Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Twitter Transfer Rumours

Signing Matic would emulate the combined Transfer disasters of Akinbiyi/Junior Lewis/Musa in one hit.  It is total bollooks.

There's surely no way we sign Matic, he doesn't have the legs and is far too slow. A midfield of Matic and Tielemans would just get completely destroyed. If we want another defensive midfielder it needs to be someone in the same style as Ndidi.

Matic rumour is clearly bollocks. Utd fans are just trying to get the Ndidi rumour mill going. Next on Twitter we will hear about how we should take Matic in a player exchange deal for Ndidi 

3 hours ago, FoxesWalk said:

The state of this, have to question if anyone at Talksport actually watches football. 

This leaves ndidi out of all formations which i highly doubt 

3 hours ago, FoxesWalk said:

The state of this, have to question if anyone at Talksport actually watches football. 

Crazy how even though the formation is way off, player wise it looks very good and still leaves Barnes, maddison and Ricardo out, depth!

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

Too late lol

1107AD11-3ED9-4E67-A0EB-EA7C3128FB69.jpeg

What are these Muppets smoking up there?  Makes Crack Cocaine look like a Junior Aspirin.

• Haha 2

Twitter Virgins hiding behind avatars thinking they can get our players on the cheap.

Is anyone really surprised? Football Twitter is mind-numbing trash. It honestly hurts my brain seeing some of the guff that is displayed. 

Edited by Adster
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

Ik we all said no last summer or whenever it was, but would any of you guys take Vestergaard? 

Because i’m guessing we’re the PL club.

Love the 'less than a year' phrase, which, while true, might be just a tad misleading. There's not a lot of difference between a year and 363 days!

Edited by Steve Earle
typo
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

Ik we all said no last summer or whenever it was, but would any of you guys take Vestergaard? 

Would be happy with this as a cheap experienced option. He is also very good in the air which we do lack. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

Think I was actually up for this last year. He went on to have a decent amount of games last season. Forcing his way back into the starting lineup. It’s a yes from me, at the right price, as a fourth option centre back. I’d rather have him playing CB for us than any of our full backs, inc Amartey

• Like 2