Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Twitter Transfer Rumours

1 hour ago, LestaLad said:

Ik we all said no last summer or whenever it was, but would any of you guys take Vestergaard? 

Because i’m guessing we’re the PL club.

Wary of signing players based on a good tournament showing. 

1 hour ago, LestaLad said:

Ik we all said no last summer or whenever it was, but would any of you guys take Vestergaard? 

Because i’m guessing we’re the PL club.

As a replacement for wes? It’s a yes from me. 

His height is a huge asset and if you’re clinging on late in a game and they keep pumping balls into your box this is the guy you want 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, NaijaFox said:

Wary of signing players based on a good tournament showing. 

Not really applicable in this case is it given the club already know loads about him given he's been playing in the same league for years, so much so there was a link last summer also.

7 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

Not really applicable in this case is it given the club already know loads about him given he's been playing in the same league for years, so much so there was a link last summer also.

And thus presumably would’ve scouted him over a much longer period of time than just the couple of weeks that a tournament lasts, and ultimately decided against it. Wary, not completely against it.

Edited by NaijaFox

56 minutes ago, NaijaFox said:

And thus presumably would’ve scouted him over a much longer period of time than just the couple of weeks that a tournament lasts, and ultimately decided against it. Wary, not completely against it.

Context is different this summer though. A large part of deciding against it last summer was most likely going large on Fofana.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NaijaFox said:

Could be he was too expensive last year but a year less on his contract / if we are in a better position financially this year. It might just not have been the right time last year

• Like 2

1 minute ago, winteriscoming said:

Why the fvck are we not looking at selling? Get rid. 

I imagine the issue will be that there probably wont be much interest in him, or many European clubs that would be willing to take him on his wages

9 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Why the fvck are we not looking at selling? Get rid. 

because we want to recoup money so act like you don't want to sell

Not from Twitter but saw on a Facebook group that Blackburn want Leshabela on loan, would be a good move for him

45 minutes ago, snoopy87 said:

You can live in hope 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I jokingly said this would happen earlier, this would be on a par with that Arabian team paying pretty much what we paid for Ahmed Musa 😂😂😂😂

Surely not. Then again their chairman said that guff about them being a club people look to. Fvcking clowns over there. Would happily drive him and his noncey posse there for free!!