Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Twitter Transfer Rumours

5 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

The level of hate aimed at Perez on here is embarrassing. 

Yeah we need to upgrade on him for sure but the vitriol makes very sad reading.

Not a fan of him as a player, but he hasn’t really been given an opportunity as such in the middle.  He is generally deployed on the right - when he isn’t even a winger!  He is the weakest link though I’m afraid.

• Haha 1

Just now, Lineker's Left Foot said:

Not a fan of him as a player, but he hasn’t really been given an opportunity as such in the middle.  He is generally deployed on the right - when he isn’t even a winger!  He is the weakest link though I’m afraid.

Hasn't been given a chance in the middle? The beauty of this is that his goals and assists when he's played right wing for us vs the 20 odd games he's now played for us through the middle is astonishing. It's a bloody good job we didn't always deploy him through the middle as he'd make Iain Dowie look prolific.

53 minutes ago, murphy said:

No patronising explanation necessary.  I get it.   I just happen to disagree.  

There was one player that failed repeatedly to make a significant contribution,  It cost us dearly.

The interception that led to the FA cup goal not significant?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

The level of hate aimed at Perez on here is embarrassing. 

Yeah we need to upgrade on him for sure but the vitriol makes very sad reading.

He's a professional footballer who gets paid an absolute fortune to do something he isn't very good at though. Criticism of Perez is justified by his lack of ability.

17 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Hasn't been given a chance in the middle? The beauty of this is that his goals and assists when he's played right wing for us vs the 20 odd games he's now played for us through the middle is astonishing. It's a bloody good job we didn't always deploy him through the middle as he'd make Iain Dowie look prolific.

Don’t hate the guy but he is sh*te!

35 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Legitimate criticism and spewing hate and bile are different things.

Yes they are, but if you're going to call it out, can you quote this 'hatred', as opposed to criticism?

14 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Have a feeling he may be headed to the continent 

but if we’re backed into a corner with none of our targets achievable then it wouldn’t be a shock to see us in for him ……

If Albrighton did get flogged and we needed 2 wingers then Townsend on a free would be fine by me.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

It's an OTT level of criticism -  the language about him - which borders on the very nasty. IMHO.

So no then.  

And yet it is fine for you to point fingers and falsely accuse others of hatred?   

You're mistaking exasperation for hate.

21 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

In the words of Nigel Pearson, you must be an ostrich. 

Thanks.  I could give you another NP quote, but I won't.  :)

Shame on you with your hateful name-calling behaviour.  lol

Edited by murphy
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

There's no way we don't sign a right winger. They'll be a plan.

It’s never our first choice option each season when we do and then we end up with someone like Ghezzal lol 

16 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

It’s going to be Dan James on loan 

I actually wouldn’t be gutted with that, as although he is a bit meh currently, he does have his moments, is still young, should be surplus after Sancho and may develop further under Rodgers.