Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Twitter Transfer Rumours

2 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

Doesn’t improve the starting XI by much, if at all. Would be happy to have him as 3rd choice wide player, not one of our main two

Isn’t not buying, but producing first XI players basically our modus operandi though? I mean sure, both Daka and Soumare are highly regarded, but neither comes as clear first teamers right now in the EPL. Just a thought. :dunno:

4 minutes ago, jruizc_ said:

Another one (one as the amount of followers he has hahahha)

Interesting thing about Leon Bailey is he’s actually had his best season just gone with 9 goals and 8 assists. I’d be quite excited if we bought him. Only 23 as well

9 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Isn’t not buying, but producing first XI players basically our modus operandi though? I mean sure, both Daka and Soumare are highly regarded, but neither comes as clear first teamers right now in the EPL. Just a thought. :dunno:

...without a doubt, I would be looking to immediately play a three in midfield and playing with a two upfront where Daka takes a role at the moment alongside Vardy!!!

They both go straight in for me as Soumare and Daka do improve the starting eleven.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Interesting thing about Leon Bailey is he’s actually had his best season just gone with 9 goals and 8 assists. I’d be quite excited if we bought him. Only 23 as well

To give this some context, Sancho got 8 goals and 11 assists last season, In The same league, from the same position 

Edited by FoxinNotts
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Have a feeling he may be headed to the continent 

but if we’re backed into a corner with none of our targets achievable then it wouldn’t be a shock to see us in for him ……

I've heard he's on a slow boat to Belgium?

3663.jpg

Shaun From Enderby @SFEnderby -  - 10h

EXCLUSIVE: B.Igjohn set to move from FC B. Ingo to Leicester for £250,000. The club view the sale as a jackpot result having seen a sharp decline in revenue since the start of the pandemic, however some fans regard the move as somewhat of a gamble. Widely regarded as a Right Whinger who has consistently delivered big numbers on the main stage whilst being a dab hand at putting crosses into the box it's believed he's keen to link up with his idol and highly rated manager, BrendaRogers. #NeverRight

Edited by ian__marshall

2 minutes ago, ian__marshall said:

Shaun From Enderby @SFEnderby -  - 10h

EXCLUSIVE: B.Igjohn set to move from FC B. Ingo to Leicester for £250,000. The club view the sale as a jackpot result having seen a sharp decline in revenue since the start of the pandemic, however some fans regard the move as somewhat of a gamble. Widely regarded as a Right Whinger who has consistently delivered big numbers on the main stage whilst being a dab hand at putting crosses into the box, it's believed he's keen to link up with his idol and highly rated manager, Brendan Rogers. #NeverRight

BINGO!

That @elliotmackness, @transfermateuk and @premdaillly_    are all frauds and using each other. The screenshot I took and placed on here ended up within 30 minutes on one of their tweets before being deleted. 

Sad that we've got knobs making out they are genuine fans, it's sick.

But.....some on here are still knobs though.

10 hours ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Guys don't get drawn in to even discussing these fake Twitter accounts which have been clearly set up to take the Michael out of this very forum. 

Don't give them the pleasure....

Looks like it's bingo'in mad atm.