Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Twitter Transfer Rumours

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

I don't think that chance will come purely because I think something will get him this window. 

I think Spurs seems like a really obvious move, back up to Kane and he knows Kane may probably leave at some point as well

9 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

I think Spurs seems like a really obvious move, back up to Kane and he knows Kane may probably leave at some point as well

Spurs(assuming Kane stays) don't need him , so to me, Chelsea with Abraham going the other way. Werner and Havitz need pushing , they have underperformed so far.

14 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

He said a team at the top end of the table.....  ;)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, An Sionnach said:

Spurs(assuming Kane stays) don't need him , so to me, Chelsea with Abraham going the other way. Werner and Havitz need pushing , they have underperformed so far.

Spurs do need him? They have no other strikers

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Spurs actually do, they have no back-up for Kane whatsoever now Vinicius' loan has ended, he'd be a smart signing for Spurs in that sense.

22 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

While I get the Spurs arguement, there is no way Ings will go there to be backup, if he wants to test himself he’ll want to playing more regularly and he left Liverpool for footballing reasons. Who knows I would have loved him here, superb player. 

I think its a big statement from Ings really because I don't think he goes anywhere near the top of the league without being back up or a bench player. Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal maybe need an out and out striker but I'd imagine they'd be looking elsewhere. 

1 hour ago, An Sionnach said:

What others strikers do Spurs have?  They absolutely need another striker.

On 04/07/2021 at 13:11, UpTheLeagueFox said:

It's an OTT level of criticism -  the language about him - which borders on the very nasty. IMHO.

Oh come on Geoff, it’s not like you were friendly to certain french manager.

Perez hasn’t done much to create any positive feelings and we are all being nice the Nacho now. So who else are we going to pick on? :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 04/07/2021 at 13:56, murphy said:

Thanks.  I could give you another NP quote, but I won't.  :)

Shame on you with your hateful name-calling behaviour.  lol

I got banned for using the acronym alone!

(However in the context I used it, it was definitely a warranted ban and I am now a good boy)

4 hours ago, Big Dave said:

What others strikers do Spurs have?  They absolutely need another striker.

They scored the same number as us last season 68 so the goals are coming . They actually conceded less than us but drew too many games.

44 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

They scored the same number as us last season 68 so the goals are coming . They actually conceded less than us but drew too many games.

Yes but they still need someone other than Kane, last season it was Vinicius from Benfica

7 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Yes but they still need someone other than Kane, last season it was Vinicius from Benfica

Their only viable option here I think is promoting one of their academy kids. Ings doesn't fit Spurs for me. He would be a possible replacement for Aguerro though. Kane is such a giant figure its hard to find anybody who can play with or replace him.

17 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

It's hard for anyone to replace Kane so promote an academy kid to do it?! Eh?!

I know it seems a big step but Harry was an academy kid once. You never know with strikers . There have been plenty of teenage sensations.

Just now, An Sionnach said:

I know it seems a big step but Harry was an academy kid once. You never know with strikers . There have been plenty of teenage sensations.

There has been but how many of them have been their clubs main striker after replacing one of the best strikers in the league? 

Far too much pressure ro put on the kids shoulders. 

2 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

There has been but how many of them have been their clubs main striker after replacing one of the best strikers in the league? 

Far too much pressure ro put on the kids shoulders. 

The assumption I was making is Kane stays . The speculation has been about Ings joining him at Spurs which I don't think would work. A lot of posters think Spurs need another striker.

11 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

The assumption I was making is Kane stays . The speculation has been about Ings joining him at Spurs which I don't think would work. A lot of posters think Spurs need another striker.

They absolutely do. You can't ave just one striker in this league. Would you be happy with Jamie Vardy and an academy lad for a whole season? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Foxy_Bear said:

They absolutely do. You can't ave just one striker in this league. Would you be happy with Jamie Vardy and an academy lad for a whole season? 

Bin off Daka and Nacho, get Hirst in!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1