Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Twitter Transfer Rumours

14 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Some info on Barcas situation. 

That Twitter thread highlights how desperate they are, they need to reduce wages by £200 million. The worst part is Messi is currently unemployed and he brings in huge swathes of revenue!

3 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Some info on Barcas situation. 

I don't want to come across as cynical but I really, really want to see them "do a Leeds" by having a fire sale and end up in the football wilderness for a generation or two. They've behaved reprehensibly for decades and need to be heavily punished.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I actually supported Barcelona as a child, mainly due to them being the first actual match I went to. I then adopted Leicester when I was 8 or 9, as all of my friends did as well and they were the “local team”.

Whilst I’ve always enjoyed watching them win, even I’ve found it difficult during the past few years to like them. They’re a mess on and off the pitch. 

Messi not resigning might be a blessing in disguise, as they can then draw a line under this era and start a rebuild. Signing the likes of an injury prone Aguerro, Depay, Diaz etc, don’t should they’ll be a dominant force again any time soon though. 

7 hours ago, Lesta Legend said:

That Twitter thread highlights how desperate they are, they need to reduce wages by £200 million. The worst part is Messi is currently unemployed and he brings in huge swathes of revenue!

No wonder they were one of the clubs digging their heels in over the Super League. Absolute madness.

21 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

No wonder they were one of the clubs digging their heels in over the Super League. Absolute madness.

What a crazy lack of planning to be in this situation. Beggars belief that such a big club could not keep a track of its spending and salary caps 

Guest Chocolate Teapot
2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

So he's for sale. 

Possibly not to us unless we have 40m-50m somewhere.

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

French clubs don't seem to be overly bothered about their supposed financial ruin they are in, still signing players like they're going out of fashion. 

Has Faivre gone anywhere yet?

Not yet, only rumour at the moment is that he may join PSG as a replacement for Sarabia

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

how much do you think someone will have to pay for Faivre ?

would be ideal for us in all respect, little worrying we havent been linked with any wingers as of late tbh

Clubs like Brest although might not have the wage bill of some of the bigger French sides, will still be feeling concerned at the huge loss of income from the pandemic and the TV deal collapse. Even ignoring that they'd probably not get more than £25m for him, I think he'll go for £15m

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Clubs like Brest although might not have the wage bill of some of the bigger French sides, will still be feeling concerned at the huge loss of income from the pandemic and the TV deal collapse. Even ignoring that they'd probably not get more than £25m for him, I think he'll go for £15m

we should be going in for him since as you said, under £20mil for a player of his ability, but just dont see it sadly

15 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

we should be going in for him since as you said, under £20mil for a player of his ability, but just dont see it sadly

I think there's better players out there personally. His goals and assists aren't that impressive but he seems to be very highly regarded.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I think there's better players out there personally. His goals and assists aren't that impressive but he seems to be very highly regarded.

His goals and assist stats aren't anything special but he does play for one of the worst teams in the league so that arguably could be part of it. He has some fantastic underlying stats though.

Being in the 92nd percentile for shot-creating actions for a bottom half team is extremely impressive. He also has very solid all round ball progression stats and decent defensive stats.

d4939ae5a579b40908cbb9f866e8d145.png 

• Like 4

Jakobs is an absolute bargain, I am starting to get mildly frustrated with us moving up a tier on the types of signings we go for as A) they cost more now so we can't sign as many and B) are harder to recruit anyway.

• Like 4