Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Twitter Transfer Rumours

5 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

I know a few people on here, including myself wanted him here, gotta be a cheap price if he’s going there.

I did, then he hit a bit of a brick wall and was overtaken by Daka, whom is probably the best young striker on the planet next to Haarland at the moment. 

6 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I did, then he hit a bit of a brick wall and was overtaken by Daka, whom is probably the best young striker on the planet next to Haarland at the moment. 

100%. Still can’t believe we actually signed Daka

• Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
16 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

10m budget for a EPL club? Disgraceful! I think they'll spend more than that though, it'll be purely to drive down prices of their targets.

That's more than we've spent I the last 2 windows.

29 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Doubt we will be be getting much for Hamza if this is true 

Like to see them try and get Willock for as little as that, unless they are going to offer to pay for him or Hamza across about 20 years

38 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

10m budget for a EPL club? Disgraceful! I think they'll spend more than that though, it'll be purely to drive down prices of their targets.

they must be hemorrhaging money..

Guest Chocolate Teapot
6 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

If Brentford are on him we should be all over him.

8 minutes ago, Gav_LCFC14 said:

Could hopefully mean we're sticking with a back 4 and happy with Benko as 4th choice. Though the guy couldn't even get into a OHL.

I think a back 3 of Fofana, Evans and Soyuncu will be seen quite often. Not sure how Rodgers feels about Benkovic or whether he’d stay fit enough, but we have plenty of other options like JJ and Castagne or Wilf in an emergency. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

I think a back 3 of Fofana, Evans and Soyuncu will be seen quite often. Not sure how Rodgers feels about Benkovic or whether he’d stay fit enough, but we have plenty of other options like JJ and Castagne or Wilf in an emergency. 

I don’t think we will play a back 3 too often really, only if we really need to. I think if we were going to go that way we would definitely be pursuing another centre back rather than being relaxed about it as Jason Bourne says in that Tweet - seems like we are only after someone if a good deal presents itself

Hopefully the fact our next priority is a right winger will push us towards mainly using a 4231/433 as it is what suits us best

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Gav_LCFC14 said:

Could hopefully mean we're sticking with a back 4 and happy with Benko as 4th choice. Though the guy couldn't even get into a OHL.

Andy king went on record couple of days ago saying the OHL gaffer had a problem with King power sending him Leicester players so didn’t play them on principle.

ay least, that’s Andy’s take on things. Could be trying to save face as to why he didn’t get game time.

45 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

I don’t think we will play a back 3 too often really, only if we really need to. I think if we were going to go that way we would definitely be pursuing another centre back rather than being relaxed about it as Jason Bourne says in that Tweet - seems like we are only after someone if a good deal presents itself

Hopefully the fact our next priority is a right winger will push us towards mainly using a 4231/433 as it is what suits us best

Also think soumare being powerful box to box, over 6 foot and hopefully good in the air will help us defensively in a 4 at the back system.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, MPH said:

Andy king went on record couple of days ago saying the OHL gaffer had a problem with King power sending him Leicester players so didn’t play them on principle.

ay least, that’s Andy’s take on things. Could be trying to save face as to why he didn’t get game time.

Had no issues playing Sowah in every position he could think of. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, urban.spaceman said:

Best news I've heard all day. Loan option to buy is perfect if we are truly interested. More goals please.